I am the Alpha.

As i walked up the stairs i couldn't help thinking that i really liked this school. The principal seemed genuinely interested in helping me. Ray was going to be here...with me! *Happy dances inside my head*

"Here we are...." Ray said as he opened the door. Breaking my train of thoughts.

Wow. Was all i could say. The apartment was furnished and it looked great. Simple with minimum furniture. All the furniture was white.

"Did you buy these?" I asked Ray.

"Yea, we're allowed to design our dorms as long as we don't leave anything behind when we are done with schooling." He said.

Ray's P.O.V

God, what have i gotten my self into. It was hard enough to stay away from her when we were in the same neighbourhood. If she's going to be in the same room I'll die. That girl is the death of me .

I can't help but smile as she looked around the dorm in awe. Opening the doors and going from door to door exploring our dorm. She returned with a wide smile on her face.

"I like it here" she smiled sweetly at me.

Before i could reply, she quickly added "Ray ? Thanks. You didn't have to do this for me. I know guys like their space. Believe me my dad definitely needed his space" she said looking hurt and annoyed as she finished the last part.

"I did what i could. We're Mates after all" i said the words before my mouth could close. I bit my tounge and stared at her wide eyed.

"Omg Ray, the Australian accent though" she said and started to crack up with laughter.

"Ha...ha...ha...yap fake accent...nothing else" I quickly shut up before i messed things up.

You see, Mimi still thinks I'm the same 7 year old, but have i chnaged.

I am feared.

I'm not a Alpha.

I'm the Alpha.

Despite having 2 older brothers and my Dad to fight with i won. We all had alpha blood. But i was the new alpha. The strongest one.

Before Mimi came here i made sure no one told her about us. This was a werewolf community. She didn't have to know that. She'll leave if she finds out. She'll leave me her MATE.

*FLASHBACK 10 YEARS AGO*

Mimi was 6 , i was 7. My cousin came over and he shifted for the first time at 16. The usual age to shift. Mimi was playing with me in the field behind our houses. She saw him and fainted, when she woke up she was petrified. She would cry all the time and panic. It got the point that if she saw a wolf on a tv documentary she would burst into tears. She hid behind me, i protected her.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I can't lose her. I would hide that I'M the Alpha if i had to. Everyone has been mind-linked to not utter a word. Or else they would not see daylight.

She can't know.

She won't know.