Epilogue Part 2

A/n I cried while writing this cool.

7 years later...

"Dad! Knock it off!" Emily shouts as she stomps upstairs. She is 13 years old and her temper is just as bad as her dads. I roll my eyes sitting down on the bar stool. My feet fucking hurt and my ankles are swollen. Harry finally after literally 6 years convinced me to have another child. I was very hesitant simply because there is such an age gap between Emily and Landon. I am having a boy this time and I am so excited to have a little baby boy.

"She hates me." Harry sighs sitting next to me pressing a kiss to my temple.

"No she doesn't. She got her first period and I don't blame her for not wanting to discuss it with her dad. That's weird as fuck." I giggle shaking my head.

"No cursing! The baby can hear that!" Harry covers my mouth with his large hand.

"Fuck! Shit! Asshole! Cu-" Harry cuts me off by pressing his mouth to mine. I giggle against his mouth.

"Bad Kitten" He lightly smirks pecking my lips. I scrunch my nose up as pain goes through my stomach. Fuck these contractions.

"Are you going into labor? Let's go to the hospital!" Harry jumps up and starts running to get the keys.

"Harry no chill out. We will go when they are closer together." He furrows his eyebrows walking over to me laying his hand on my stomach. My hand rest on top of his. My phone ringing beside me makes me jump. I pick it up answering it.

"Hello"

"Hey James ran away and he will probably be at your house soon." Eric chuckles. James is Eric and Lily's son. Lily is Eric's ex-wife. She is a real witch.

"Okay. Sounds good. Hey I think I might be getting this child out of me soon." I smile as Harry smiles at me. He presses his lips to my stomach before kissing my forehead walking into the kitchen. I know how much it means to him to have another child.

"Finally. It feels like you have been pregnant forever. I want to be a godfather again." I smile nodding.

-

I wake up and feel wetness between my legs. So much for a nap.

Not the good kind either.

Did I piss myself? Please fuck no.

"Harry wake up!" I hit him not having time to wake him nicely.

"What baby?" He mumbles half asleep.

"I either pissed the bed or my water broke and I think it's the second one." I sit up and stand up. My lower half bare beside my panties.

"Wait you are going into labor?" Harry wakes up completely standing up and walking over to me. I nod quickly.

"We need to go now." I don't bother changing my underwear since I will be removing them soon anyway. I throw on sweatpants and Harry grabs our over night bag. He tells her what is going on before letting her go back to sleep or do what she likes. She will be okay home alone. She is old enough now. We have an alarm system so we will know she is okay.

-

"Fuck me!" I groan as I grip onto Harry's arm. This hurts so much worse than what I remember.

"Now's not really the time." Harry tries to make a joke but I am in no mood. I growl digging my nails into him. He yelps in pain.

"One more push! You're doing great Ava" the nurse smiles. Fuck I hate her. Her stupid fucking smile. Fuck off. When I hear the lovely sound of him crying I lay my head back panting. Harry cuts the cord and I get to hold my baby boy.