Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Rock music is great.

Rock Music is energizing.

Rock music is Amazing.

Really........

But early mornings and rock music didn't gel well, someone was going die, and that to right now. Whatever the reason is, it's never cool to play rock music at the highest volume at six in the Freaking Morning!!!!!. Not Cool.

I reach the source of all the trouble only to find Tanya in my shorts and Disney themed shirts literally head banging to the beat of the music while jumping around. I couldn't stand with the plastic smile on my face or join her, I was the Hulk right now...... and Hulk Angry. Hence the Hulk smash on the radio, basically yanking the plug out.

"Hey COME ON.........I was having so much fun."

"Yea well that's what you get for disturbing my sleep. Adios mothafaker."

"That makes the two of us, I guess."

I turn around to be greeted with Jakes smiling face, Argh I hate when people are happy in the morning....What's so joyful? Did you wake up to a fucking rainbow?

"What in the world? This is so uncivilized to be playing music at SIX IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!!!"

"Woah......Not a morning person are you?" he teasingly questions while whipping something a glass bowl. How could you even function like a normal human being at this time of the day?

"No way, you should have seen here in college oh boy........I had to drag her ass out of bed Every Single Day, I was basically her Mom."

She sat on the counter near Jake and continued teasing me, when suddenly realisation hit me like a truck, Tanya was actually bonding with Jake. Like Actual Conversations were going on. I rubbed my eyes twice with my selves to make sure I wasn't dreaming, Seriously?

Jake poured the now perfectly whipped pancake batter, on to the pan while keeping a steady conversations with Tanya.

"So...How was she in college? A total party freak? Nerd?"

"Oh hell no She was a library guard dog, If you had to find her anywhere, It was the library. God knows what was so cool there?"

"What about the frat boys?" he asks while pretending to concentrate on the pancake.

Tanya's eyes flickered on him for a moment before coming to me, she raised her perfectly arched eyebrow that was total signal of questioning his intentions. We though Alike..............All ways.

"Well just because she was a dedicated student doesn't mean that she didn't have her fair share of boys. They drooled for her, she was something in college." Tanya effortlessly lied.

Wait.......WHAT Bullshit........

I was going to cut in, when she signals me behind his back to keep my mouth shut. She mouths 'I'll handle this', she points towards me and mouths 'Play along'.

Im so Screwed

"Oh really.........That's interesting." Jake says looking up to me from the pan.

"Yea I guess....." Almost questioning my own words. What was this even going to achieve?

Tanya gives me a thumbs up, approving my answer.

"Well even though she has never said it, she has had tons of boys fighting for her. Boy was she a guy killer in college, Phew"

Okay utter BULLSHIT, I was always buried beneath books and good grades for anyone to ever notice me. I was never noticed as a 'Guy Killer' more like people thought I was a 'Serial Killer' because of how quiet I was. Well the only time I even tried to flirt was on a dare, which ended miserably cause I couldn't go to the same coffee shop again without the cashier hinting on the obvious pass I had made on him. Do you know hard it is to find a library and coffee shop at the same place?............. ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.