8: Facetime

_______——

_______
——

Camila's pov:

"Mila get up!" Dinah aggressively pulled the curtains from my bunk, exposing the bright lights. "Leave me alone," I groaned as I turned my back to her and hugging the blanket closer to me.

"But maybe the person you were texting yesterday is waiting for youu," Dinah teased and she carried out the 'you'. Without even looking at her, I knew their was a smirk plastered on that girl's face.

  Yesterday, Dinah confronted me about being on my phone almost all day and being all smiley. The girl has been eyeing my like a hawk. "Yeah right," I mumbled, forcing my eyes shut hoping to get some more sleep.

"Fine, whatever, but you have to get up. We're meeting this new guy that management wants us to meet."

"Who?" This clearly caught my attention. I pulled down the blanket from my face and turned to face her. She was surprisingly all dressed up already. Her makeup perfectly done while her hair was slightly curled. Needless to say, I was impressed since she was usually the one to sleep in.

"How should I know?" She said shrugging. I mentally rolled my eyes. Dinah barley knows anything, why would I even bother to ask.

  "We're leaving in two hours!" She sang as she started walking away from me. "Two hours??" I shouted to her to clarify I heard her right.

"Yup!"

Why did you wake me up two hours early.

   I immediately jumped out of my bunk, but quickly regretted it. I mentally scolded myself for forgetting I picked one of the top bunks — I tend to fall almost all the time because of it.

"Fuck me." I muttered as my body collided to the floor. "What the hell?" I heard. Thank goodness my forearms saved me from the fall and colliding my face onto the hard floor. I lifted my head slowly and saw Lauren come running in. She stopped in place once we made eye contact.

"Really? Again?" Lauren laughed aloud.

"It's not my fault the last bunk available was up there."

Lauren stuck out her hand helping me get back on my feet. I brushed off my shirt as I mumbled a 'thanks'.

"We're eating breakfast right now by the way," she said before turning around to head to the front of the bus. "You started without me?"