10: A little fun

Your POV:

Finally a decent Monday today. I'm going to work but I'm technically not doing work. I'm just teaching the new employee Chloe.

I'm already dressed in my causal clothes since I'm not working I don't have to wear my ugly uniform. I quickly took out my phone and tapped the camera roll to see my reflection. "Looking good" I said to myself,I turned my phone off and sighed.

Remember my text from yesterday? Well she hasn't responded yet. Crazy right? I guess she's busy cause she is a celebrity or maybe she doesn't wanna even talk to me anymore. Ugh I'm confused. I ignored the thought and grabbed my keys to my car. Time to meet Chloe!

---

Camila POV:

"Wake up Cabello" someone shook me. I groaned and opened my eyes slowly. "Let's go! We're going out for breakfast" I stretched my legs and arms. "Okay I'm getting up" I yawned.

I stuck my hand under my pillow and reached for my phone. I grabbed my phone and pulled it out. I was about to check my phone for any texts but Dinah shouted at me to get ready once again. I'm surprised she's up before me to be honest.

Yesterday day I didn't have time to check on my phone because me and the girls were busy hanging out with Jack. I've learned so much about him,he's like the perfect guy. He's athletic,smart,cute,funny, and h-

    "Mila get up" Ally shouted,"alright" I shouted back.

---

Y/N POV:

    I arrived at the cafe and I'm honestly excited to meet this girl. I entered the restaurant and walked back to the staff only. "Hey Y/N there you are" I saw my boss walking towards me "ready to meet your new co-worker" he pats my back "yup" I smiled. "Chloe come here" he shouts,I then see a beautiful blondie walk out of his office dressed in her uniform.

"Hi I'm Chloe but you can call me Chlo for short" she stuck her hand out "hey I'm Y/N" I smiled and shook her hand. "I'll let you two kiddos work together. If you need me I'll be in my office" he said and walks away.

"More like janitors closet" I whisper to Chloe making her giggle. "So Chlo today I was thinking we can get to know each other. Tomorrow we'll do actual work" I said and she nodded.

We both sat down in this booth all the way in the corner of the restaurant. "So Chlo tell me something about yourself" she looked down for a minute but then lifted her head and looked at me. "I'm currently 20 years old. I play a few instruments,I play soccer and cheerleading,and I like reading" she smiles shyly. Cute.

"We're practically the same but I don't do cheerleading" I laughed and she laughed too. "Maybe I can teach you sometime" she bit her lip "nah I'll pass,I don't wanna break any bones" I joked and she frowned but quickly changed it to a slight smile.

"What was your last job" I asked "Starbucks. There was too many white chicks complaining that I keep on getting their orders wrong" she said. "Haha sorry but that's funny" I chuckled and she nodded. "Yeah it's pretty funny" she said.

"I'll be honest with you, this restaurant is boring as fuck so do you wanna walk around town" she ran her hand through her hair. "Sure" she said and I smiled "let's go then" I said excitingly.