12: Before its too late

Your POV:

  I immediately sat to a near by bench and got on my phone out.

Me: Camila Cabello will you go out with me.

Send

OH FUCK I REALLY DID IT!?!??

I have to delete this now!!!!

Camila🎤: Camila Cabello will you go out with me.
Read

Too late,she read it.

I turned off my phone and headed back home. I need to burn my phone and bury it. I'm so stupid,how could I do that? I guess my jealously took over me and I made a poor decision.

Dinah's POV:

  Me and the girls,well except Camila are in the bus chilling right now.

"When is Camila coming back" Normani asked and we all shrugged. "I don't know but I saw Jack tweeted about teaching Camila guitar a few minutes ago" We all looked at each other and started laughing.

"He's.So.Fucking.Dumb" Lauren said in between laughs "Lauren hahaha language" ally said in between laughs too. We all couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh my gosh that's funny" I said. "I'm gonna call Camz and ask what time she's coming back" Lauren pulled out her phone and called Camila.

'Ring' 'Ring'

We all heard,I stood up from the couch and followed the ringing noise. The noise led to her bunk. Weird.

I climbed up and pulled the curtains back. I searched through her bunk and finally found it behind her books.

"I found it" I shouted. I unlocked her phone and climbed back down. Sure thing I know her password.

  I walked back to the front of the bus with Camila's phone in my hand. "She forgot her phone again" Ally said "Let's look through her phone" Lauren said excitingly. I sat down and the girls all crowded around me.

---

After 30 minutes of taking pictures,prank calling random people,and getting random apps (yup I know her apple password too)we were all out of ideas on what to do with her phone. 

"Yo I'm going to my bunk and take a nap" Lauren yawned "same" Normani and ally said. "But guys it's early,let's play a game or something" I whined "Dinah I'm tired" Lauren said and I pouted. "When we're done resting we'll do anything you want" Ally said and I cheered. "Okay that's fine. I'll be here if you need me" I said and they all nodded and walked to their bunks.

I was about to put Camila's phone down but I saw she got a new text.

I smirked and opened the text.

My Baby💕: Camila Cabello will you go out with me.

My jaw dropped and I chocked on air. "Dinah you alright" Normani shouted "uhh yeah I'm good" I shouted back. Holy crap who is this?

Should I leave it alone or should I respond.

And that contact name thooo!!! Damn chancho you be getting it.

Camila's POV:

"Well I think it's time to go" I said to Jack and he nodded. "Yeah the girls are probably worried about you" he said as he placed the guitar slowly on the ground.

"Thanks for teaching me" I thanked him "it was my pleasure" he smiled and stepped closer to me. I backed up but he stepped closer again. "Camila" he whispered and looked into my eyes "y-yes" I stuttered.

"I really like you" he looked down to my lips,I gulped. "I uh like you too" I said. He smiled and moved closer to me. I looked down to his lips "are you sure" he asked and I nodded slowly.

The next thing you know his lips are against mine. Oh my gosh let me tell you I felt sparks. We both pulled away slowly and we both smiled at each other. "Go on a date with me" he said softly.

Dinah's POV:

Eh screw it.

My Baby🎀: Yes.

Hahahahaha sorry Camila but this is gonna be hilarious.

Camila's POV:

  "Yes" I said.

____________

A/n:

SHORTTTTT!
Haha this chapter was short asf but at least I updated.

I'm probably gonna do a double update but idk

Oh and I didn't proof read it so there may be a lot of mistakes sorry.