14: Confused

Your POV:

I entered the restaurant and smiled as I walked in. "Ooh well someone's a happy camper" Ashley appeared out of no where. "Oh I'm more than happy" I smiled widely.

"Why? Cause it's Friday?" She asked and I shook my head while smiling like a maniac. "Well whatever it is,I'm glad you're happy" she said walking away.

Suddenly two hands from behind me cover my eyes. "Guess who?" the feminine voice asked,"hmm...Chloe?" I guessed even though I already knew it was her cause I could tell by her angelic soft voice. "Yay! Correct!" She pulled her hands away and she hugged me from behind. "Haha you act like a child" I said and turned around hugging her back. "I am not a child" she said pulling away front the hug,I smirked. "You sure about that" I asked and she nodded confidently.

"Well what's with the socks" I said looking down at her monkey socks that went up to her shins. "My grandma bought me these fyi" she said crossing her arms while pouting.

"Well this is the last day of teaching so let's make it worth it" I said grabbing her hand,I felt her shiver making me pull away. "You alright?" I asked concerned,"Uh yeah,i'm good." She said shyly,blushing a little. I smiled and grabbed her hand away dragging her to the back of the restaurant.

Camila's POV:

After an hour of working with Jack with the new song,we decided to go back to the tour bus to relax. Surprisingly the girls didn't kill Jack while we were in the studio which shockingly surprised me a lot. The whole time we were at the studio it looked like the girls had something in their minds.

"Girls are you alright" I asked breaking their thoughts. "Yeah" they said in unison while looking at one another. I looked at them confused,"You guys are acting really strange" I said squinting my eyes. "You're acting strange" Normani said and stood up from the couch fast walking to the back of the bus. "Weird" I whispered to myself "What's up with her" I said and Ally looked at me like she wanted to say something.

"Ally?" Her eyes widen when I said her name,"I didn't look at your phone" she said randomly. "Uhhh" I looked at her weirdly and just shrugged.

"Wanna tell me something Ally" I said as I crossed my arms. I saw Dinah shake her head slowly to Ally,my head snapped to Dinah and she stopped shaking her head. "How about you Dinah" Dinah wiped her palms on her pants like she was worried. "W-what?" She stuttered "Wanna say something" I said and walked up to her. I bend down to her eye level and stared her down. Her eyes shifted looking everywhere but me,"Am I that ugly" I joked.

"Who the hell is "My Baby" in your phone" I heard Lauren say.I turned around looking at her with my eyes wide. Shit Y/N.

"Nobody" I said immediately, they looked at me suspiciously. "Well that "nobody" texted you something pretty important" Lauren said while shrugging. I walked over to her quickly and grabbed the collar of her shirt,"What did she say?!" I raised my  voice. "She? Aye it's a girl!" Lauren said smirking and she pushed my hands away. "Chill Cabello. If you wanna see what she texted go ahead and check your phone" I ran to my bunk and grabbed my phone.

I tried turning it on but just my luck there was no battery. "Shit." I mumbled,"Dinah where's your charger" I shouted. "In my bunk" she shouted.

I ran to her bunk and pulled back the curtain,grabbing her charger.

I went back to the front of the bus and looked for the nearest outlet. "There." Ally pointed to an outlet,I quickly plugged the charger and charged my phone.