21: Fake smiles*

Camila's POV:

    "Don't fucking touch me," I pushed Jack's hands off of me.

  "Baby I was drunk,I swear I don't care about her."

He walked closer to me and tried to hold me again but I pushed him. "We're done," I shouted and left his hotel room.

Tears started escaping my eyes. My heart felt like it broke in half. I ran to the elevator and touched the lobby button.

I was gonna surprise him today by visiting him but I caught him having sex with another girl. It hurt seeing him with that girl. I really liked him,I thought he was different. He treated me like a princess.

The elevator doors opened and I ran out of there as fast as possible. "Hey it's Camila!" A girl shouted,shit the fans found me. I ran faster because A) I don't want them seeing me cry and B) They're gonna tear my skin apart. I love them but sometimes they can be really violent.

I run to the back of the hotel and see the bus. I looked behind me and luckily I lost them. I wiped my tears,I put in the code and got in the bus. "Oh she's back guys!" Lauren shouted looking at me them back to her phone.

"Oh you're back early," Ally looked at me. "Can we just please go," I said and walked straight to my bunk. "Is she on her period?" Lauren asked,"Lauren don't say that." I heard Ally say.

I faced the wall and cried quietly. After a few minutes I cried myself to sleep.

__

Your POV:

    "Table 6 Chloe!" I handed Chloe the tray. "Thanks," Chloe took the tray from me and pecked my cheek. I smiled at her and she walked away.

  "Eh eh," Ashley came up beside me and nudged me. "You and Chloe eh," Ashley wiggled her eyebrows and I chuckled pushing her playfully.

"Oh come on. You two have to be a thing or something. I mean you hang out with her more than me. Are you guys like friends with benefits? Cause if you wanted that long time ago you could've just asked me," Ashley said and I made a face.

"What the hell Ashley?! No we're friends you dummy," I said and Ashely rolled her eyes. "Suree," she said,"Get back to work!" Jason shouted at us.

  "Yes sir," I said and he walked away. "What a bitch," Ashley mumbled and I giggled. "What was that?" Jason shouted.

Ashley's eyes widen. "I um said I had an itch....in my arm sir," Ashley shouted back. "Well don't scratch near the food because I don't want your germs on the food," he shouted.

"Yes sir," Ashley said. "I'm gonna get orders,brb!" Ashley walked away.

_______

"Y/N!" I saw Chloe looking happily. "What's up?" I asked leaning against the counter. "I got a ten dollar tip!" She cheered and my eyes widen. That's actually a lot for a tip.

"That's amazing Chlo!" I said amazed. "I know!" She started doing a happy dance.

"We should celebrate tonight," I said and she stopped dancing. "Oh my gosh,yes!" She said excitingly. "My place at...5:30?" I asked and she nodded.

______

Sorry this chapter was kinda boring but anyways...

Happy New Years! Let's get drunk and forget about everything tonight! Aye! Jk I can't drink beer...But I get to drink Apple cider! Yay

     Oh my gosh your reactions in the last chapter were hilarious but really please don't spoil it for others.

Sorry for all those who had a heart attack and who were really darn confuse. But I'm a prankster so that's what I do. So now you know be careful for what you wish for. And I was not high or drunk lol.

  The last chapter was not detailed,cliché,bad,short,and terribly written. Like I know I'm not the best author but I'm not that bad.

If you haven't seen my announcement yet please go to "Special Announcement" and comment. That would mean a lot!

I apologize if I don't update for awhile,I will be taking a mini break

Let's party and have some fun tonight!