22: Chloe

(A/N: Read the authors note too! You may continue)

Your POV:

"Okay there," I placed the large pizza box on the table. I looked at my finished master piece and smiled.

I had blankets and pillows on the floor,Tv set to a romance/comedy movie (Chloe's favorite movie genre),and food on the table.

'Knock' 'Knock'

"This is the police," I heard in a deep voice.

I walked my way to the front door and looked at the peep hole. I saw Chloe in a onsie standing outside my door holding back a laugh.

"Who is this," I played along. "Police! Open up," she said in a deep voice again. "Okay officer," I said.

I opened the door slowly and saw nobody there. "Boo!" Chloe pops out from the side,"Did I scare ya?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Come in," I said and moved aside opening the door widely. Once she was inside I closed the door,"This way madam."

I guided her to the living room and her eyes widen. "For me?!" She said looking around in awe. "I know it's not the best bu-"

  "Thank you so much Y/N," Chloe engulfed me in a hug.

"No problem," I hugged her back. "Let's watch?" I asked and she nodded. We laid on the blanket that was on the floor and we got comfortable.

  "Wait,popcorn?" She asked and I smacked my forehead. "I forgot to make some. Can you make it? It's in the third cabinet," I told her and she nodded. She got up and walked to the kitchen.

    "Y/N!" I heard Chloe shout,"What?" I shouted back. "I need help!"

I sighed and got up. "What do you want?" I walked in and saw Chloe on her tippy toes reaching for the top shelf but she couldn't because she was too short.

I chuckled lowly and walked up behind her. I reached for the popcorn and my front slightly brushed against her back. She jumped a little and turned her head looking at me. I grabbed the popcorn and handed it to her. "Easy," I said,she grabbed it from my hands and placed it on the counter behind her.

And that's when I notice we were really close. Her breath hitched and I stood there staring at her. She slowly moved closer and looked into my eyes.

Now we were having an intense staring contest. We couldn't move,it was like we were frozen in place.

Suddenly both of her hands grab the collar of my shirt and pulls me into a kiss. I was in complete shock but then I kissed back. I felt small butterflies in my stomach,it was a familiar feeling whenever I received a text from Camila.

We pulled away panting. I touch my lips and she smiled but then it turns to a frown. "Oh my gosh I'm so sor-" I cut her off by kissing her again. She moans and kisses back.

She jumped on me so that her legs were wrapped around my waist. My hands were on her lower back for support. As we kissed I put her on the counter not breaking the kiss. I put my hands on her waist and her hands entangled in my hair. After our intense make out scene,we pulled away.

"I always wanted to do that," she said and I just smiled. "So can I make popcorn now? I want to watch a movie and I'm hungry," she said and I chuckled.

"You're such a mood killer," I helped her get down from the counter and she giggled. "I know. Now find a movie," she pecked my lips and grabbed the popcorn walking to the microwave.

____

20 minutes into the movie I got bored. I looked over to Chloe and she was laughing at a corny joke that one of the actors said. She kind of reminded me of Camila. Her personality is childish,sweet,funny- Woah she's like a blonde version of Camila.

Chloe noticed my staring because she paused the movie and looked at me. "Why are you staring," she raised an eyebrow and I shrugged. "This is getting kinda boring," I said being honest and she sighed. She cupped my cheeks and kissed me. I was taken by surprise again but then kissed her back. We were in a uncomfortable position,so she straddled me. She then wrapped her arms around my neck. I flipped us over and laid her carefully on her back. My forearms were both on either sides of her so that I was hovering over her. I pulled away and she giggled.

"You bored still?" She asked and I shook my head. She giggled and gently pushed me off of her. "Now let's watch," she said and un-paused the movie. She cuddled close to me and we both watched this stupid movie.

_____________________________________________________

You kissed Chloe......holy smokes

We tried to answer every question as possible. I apologize if we couldn't get to your question. But huge thanks to all the people who commented questions!