27: Beach

Camila's POV:

  "So Camila,is that right that your single?" The interviewer asked and I heard the girls groan quietly.

"Yes I am," I said proudly and the girls looked at me now with their full attention.

"Well there you go folks! The five girls are all single! Thanks for watching and let's thank these lovely girls for coming out here! This is Jacey and stay tuned for more interviews," the interviewer said. "Anddd....done!" The camera man shouted.

"Thank you girls so much. It was a pleasure interviewing you," She said giving each of us a hug. As she was walking,she stopped mid-way and turned around. "Hey Camila?" She said and I hummed in response. "Glad you broke up with the guy. I've heard he's a player," she said and turned around walking away.

"You didn't tell us you broke up with him!" Dinah said happily. I giggled,"You didn't ask."

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Now we're all single!" Ally cheered and we cheered along.

"Hey lets have an all single girls party!" Normani shouted.

"All the single ladies! All the single ladies! All the single ladies! Put your hands up!" Dinah sang loudly.

"Girls let's go back on the bus so we can head to Rhode Island," Our manger,Will said and waved his hand gesturing to follow him.

We walked to the exit and before we opened the door he stopped us. "Hold on girls. There's a lot of people out there so stay close to me and big rob," he said and Big Rob appeared next to us.

He opened the door and we were met by flashing lights and loud screaming.

"Stay close!" Big Rob shouted over the other voices.

I moved closer to Big Rob and started walking slowly. "Is it true you are going solo Camila!" One guy shouted.

I cringed and ignored him. "Lauren look here!" Another guy shout.

"Normani smile for me please!" Normani turned and smiled to the guy who asked.

"Get out of the way!" Big Rob yelled at the paparazzi. "Ladies get in now!" Big Rob said to us.

He opened the Bus door and we ran inside. He closed the door and waved a goodbye to us. "Sit down ladies,we'll be here for awhile." The bus driver said to us. "Come on girls. Get some rest." Our manager said as he sat on the couch.

I walked straight to the bunks and got in mine. I groaned and laid my head on my pillow.

______

Your POV:

   "This is absolutely beautiful," Chloe sat down on the blanket next to me as she looked around in awe. "Awesome,right? This beach is pretty unknown so I thought it would be perfect. Just you and me."

She nodded and smiled. "So-" I clapped my hands and grabbed the picnic basket from behind me. "Here's food!"

"Sandwich m'lady," I handed her a sandwich and she took it from my hands. "Thank you my king," she played along and I bowed my head. She giggled and took a bit from the sandwich.

  "Refreshments," I took out juice boxes.

"Yay,fruit punch!" Chloe squealed. "This is amazing," Chloe exclaimed looking at me.

  After about 16 minutes eating,we talked and watched the waves.

"You like the date so far?" I asked as we both lay down in each other's arms,looking at the sky.

"I love it Y/N,thank you." She pecked my cheek and looked back at the sky.

"No problem Chlo. Camila helped me plan this out," I blurted the last sentence. My eyes widen and I briefly glanced at her and looked back at the sky.

"What?" She sat up, I closed my eyes and mumbled 'shit'.

I opened my eyes back open and sat up. "Nothing," I said looking at her innocently. "Who's Camila? I saw her text you." She asked as she crossed her arms.

I looked at her and I was immediately met by a wave of guilt. I hate this feeling. Every time I do something not good I have to get it out of my chest because it's just not right to me. These are one of the things I hate about myself.

"We kinda flirted last night," I said with guilt. Phew that felt good .

Her face showed no expression and she just looked away. "I know we aren't official Y/N and I know we weren't technically dating,but isn't that wrong. Are you trying to lead me on?" Chloe said quietly.

"No Chlo. It isn't like that," I tried to touch her but she backed away. "I have to go Y/N," she said and stood up.

"Please Chloe! I'm your ride," I shouted as she walked away. She turned around with tears flowing down her face.

"Give me time," she said and turned around.

"B-but I'm your ride," I said,"I'll get a taxi." She said as she was walking. I looked away from her and ran my hand through my hair.

"Fuck," I sighed out.

__________________________________________________

A/n:

Wow good job bro. Way to be a party pooper