29: She's worried

Your POV:

I woke up and I rubbed my eyes. I heard birds chirping and let me tell you it's fucking annoying to hear them this early.

If you wanna mate then mate somewhere else.

I walked out my room to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth,I walked to the dryer to get my work uniform that I washed. I held it out and brought it up to my nose to smell the nice breezy smell. Ahh smells good.

     Finally after making myself presentable I walked to my kitchen to make myself some nice toast and cereal. I opened a cabinet and took out the bread and a bowl. I then got out a spoon from the drawer and the cereal from the pantry.

_____

I parked my car in the parking lot and got out of my car. I quickly locked it and sighed.

Am I ready to see Chloe? No

I walked inside and the place was empty because the restaurant was still closed. The only thing that was in the restaurant was employees  and my boss. I checked myself in and grabbed my pen and notepad for orders.

"Hey," I jumped and turned around. I sighed in relief when I saw it was just Ashley. "Hey Ash," I greeted her and we did our little handshake. "So how's the date with Chloe?" She nudged me wiggling her eyebrows. I sighed looking down to the tiled floor then back to Ash.

"How do you know?" I asked and she chuckled. "I'm your best friend you doofus," she pushed my shoulder playfully.

I shook my head while chuckling. "It was okay," I said quietly and she raised an eyebrow. "What the heck did you do this time?"

I groaned lightly. "I messed up but I didn't mean to," She shook her head disappointingly. "Ask for forgiveness," She said and I nodded. "I'll do it today," I said,"Do it right now! She's talking to Caroline," Ashley pointed to a table and I saw Chloe and Caroline talking to each other.

"Okay. Thanks bud," I ruffled Ashley's hair and Ashley giggled. "Stop messing up my hair. Now go to Chloe," Ashley pushed my hand away.

I smiled and walked over to Chloe. Once Chloe saw me she immediately stopped talking to Caroline. I guess Caroline was confused because she turned in her seat,following Chloe's gaze. "Uh hey guys," I said shyly. Caroline looked back at Chloe,'I'll leave you two alone' she mouthed and got up from her seat. Caroline send me a small smiled and walked away.

I sat where Caroline sat and sighed looking at Chloe. "I'm sorry Chloe. I really am." I said sincerely. I then saw Chloe get up from her seat. "Wait Chloe,I said I'm sorry." I got up from my seat.

She turned around facing me and I gulped. "Chloe please forgive me," I whispered.

Suddenly I felt Chloe wrap her arms around my neck pulling me into a kiss. When I realized what we were doing I kissed back and placed my hands on her hips.

We pulled away and both of us were smiling. "I can never get angry at you," she said and that made me smile wider.

"Let me take you out again," I said softly and Chloe nodded. "Of course," she said pecking my lips again.

_________

Camila's POV:

It's been exactly three hours. The concert is in one more hour and I've been waiting for Y/N to text me.

I would text her but I feel like that would make me feel desperate or something.

"Mila stop staring at your phone. That's bad for your eyes," Ally said trying to grab my phone from my hands but I pulled my phone close to my chest.

"No." I said,"Mila give it."

"No," I whined and she sighed. "You know what? Nevermind." Ally said giving up.

It's been 5 minutes now. Where is she?!

"Aw is Mila sad that her crush isn't texting her," Lauren teased and Normani laughed. I pouted and shook my head.

"I don't have a crush," I said and Normani rolled her eyes. "Hey! Don't you roll your eyes at me," I said to Normani and Normani made a face.

"I'm older than you so you better show me some respect."

"Oh I'm sorry. I have to respect my elders."

Normani playfully glared at me and I shrugged. "She got you there," Dinah walked in the room.

"Oh hush little one," Normani said to Dinah. "Little? I'm anything but little." Dinah fought back.

"Girls stop fighting!" Ally shouted. "Be quiet shorty," Dinah accidentally blurted out.

Her eyes widen when she realized what she said. "What did you say Dinah," Ally said in a serious tone and slowly turned her head to Dinah. "You look..pretty today?" Dinah said but more like a question. "Lying is a sin Dinah," Ally said with a poker face. The others and I held back are laughters.

"Um..sorry?" Dinah said and Ally walked slowly towards Dinah. "I'll give you five seconds to run," Ally said sternly.

"One.." Dinah's eyes widen. "Two..." Dinah quickly grabbed her phone from the table. "Three..." Dinah began to run out the door but tripped because of the couch pillow on the ground. "Four..." Dinah quickly got up and dusted herself. "Five...." Dinah sprinted out the door. "I'm coming for ya!" Ally said and ran out of the room.

Once they left we all laughed. Biggie and smalls everyone.

____

The concert is done and I'm laying on the couch in the very back of the bus.

Me: Answer meeeee

Me: Are you ignoring me??

Me: Jk I know you aren't

Me: Are you busy?

Me: I tried calling you but you aren't picking up

Me: :/ Your baby wants to talk to you

Me: I'm gonna cry if you don't answer me.

Me: Ughh

Me: You better have an excuse why you aren't texting me

Me: Can't

Me: Keep

Me: My

Me: Hands

Me: To

Me: Myself!

Me: Hehe I like that song

Me: Maybe one day you can sing that to me

Me: Wait. Can you sing?

Me: If you can that would be hot. We can do a duet!

I sighed to myself.

Me: Answer me pwease

Me: I'm worried now

___________________________________________

A/n:

Can't keep my hands to myself!! Lol.

Not edited