33: Confessing

Your POV:

"Wake up loser! It's Saturday!"

  I groaned as I felt jumping on my bed. Wait. I live alone.

I immediately opened my eyes and saw Ashley jumping on me. "Wake up! Let's have some fun!" She shouted.

"Ash?! What the hell are you doing here? How the heck did you get in here?" I sat up and held both of her ankles so she could stop jumping.

"Putting your spare key under your doormat isn't smart," she said giggling. I let go of her ankles and she plopped down sitting on my lap. "So what are we doing today?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Look,I know you miss Chloe but you have to move on."

"I have." I defended myself. "Mhm sure. Name," she crossed her arms across her chest. Okay think Y/N.

"Camila," I said unexpectedly. "Camila...sounds familiar," Ashley thought but she shrugged it off. "Whatever. Good for you for moving on bud! Now let's go out and do Best friend stuff," she said as she got off my lap. "I made cereal for you! Aren't I awesome," she said as she walked out of my room.

"You don't make cereal Ash. It's already in a box," I said as I got up from bed. "That's the thing! I'm too lazy to make damn food for you," she shouted and I chuckled.

After getting dressed and doing my regular morning routine,I walked to the kitchen and saw Ashley making the table. "Wow thanks for preparing breakfast for me Ashley," I thanked her.

  "Yup not problem!" She said happily pouring the cereal and milk in my bowl. "You gonna eat?" I asked when she finished pouring the milk. She shook her head and put the milk back inside the refrigerator. "I ate already," she sat to the seat across from me and smiled. I looked at her weirdly as I picked up my spoon. "What?" I asked.

"Since I prepared your breakfast you're buying lunch this time," she said innocently. Of course,I should've known. "No wonder you were acting to nice to me," I said and took a bite of my cereal.

_____________

   "How about this one Y/N?" Ashley walked out of the closet in a crop top.

"Yeah sure," I said tapping my foot impatiently. "That's a confidence booster," Ashley joked and I sighed. I looked at her and looked at her up and down. "You look great Ash," I complimented and she smiled. "If you like this then you'll like outfit number 6," she said as she walked back inside the dressing room.

I suddenly felt my phone buzz in my pocket making me jump in my seat. I pulled out my phone and answered without looking.

"Hello?"

"It's me." The person sang. I smiled knowing the person already. "Hey Chloe."

"Hi Y/N! How's California?"

"It's great. How's Texas though? Have you seen any cute girls there?"

"No. I don't move on that quickly Y/N. I'm not that type of girl," she said sighing. "Wait."

I hummed in response. "Have you moved on?" She asked nervously. "Uhh um no. Like you said,I don't move on that quickly."

"Aww that's sweet Y/N," she cooed and I chuckled. "Chloe! Put that phone down! Your underwear is on the kitchen floor again!" "Okay Maddie!"

"Ugh I gotta go. I'll call you later Y/N."

"Okay bye Chlo."

I hung up and saw Ashley walk out in a skirt and a long sleeve shirt. "Who were you on the phone with?" Ashley asked. "Chloe. She just called to say hi," I said and Ashley nodded. "Do you likey?" Ashley posed and I shook my head. "Doesn't really match. Change into jeans," I suggested. "Ugh fine," she walked back inside,changing into jeans.

I felt my phone vibrate again and I immediately picked up.

"Hey Chlo! How's your underwear?" I said and chuckled.

"Umm Y/N. This is Camila."

My eyes widen and pulled the phone away from my ear,and covered the bottom of my phone.

"Fuck." I whispered. I put my phone back against my ear and cleared my throat. "Uh hey Cami," I said.

"I called you to say something because it's been on my mind lately,but now..I don't feel like it's right to say it."

"Sorry it's just that Chloe called to say hi and she said she would call me back. So I thought you were her," I explained. "Oh it's okay. Totally fine," she said calmly but it sounded fake.

"Y/N! The jeans don't fit!" Ashley shouted. I groaned and pulled the phone away from my ear. "Is there an adjustable strap inside?" I shouted back and waited for her to respond. "Oh! nevermind!"

I heard Camila giggle on the phone causing my stomach to do flips. "Haha sorry. I'm back," I said. "Y/N can I be honest with you?" She asked jittery. "Of course!"

Before she could talk,Ashley swung the door open and posed. "How about now?" Ashley said smirking. "Hold that thought Camila," I said and looked at Ashley with my full attention. "Prettyyy. Add a SnapBack and you my friend are good to go," I beamed.

"Let me collect my clothes and we can go."

I nodded and watched her go back inside the dressing room. "Sorry Cami. Continue."

She breathed out a shaky sigh.

"I-i like you."

I stood frozen in shock and my whole body felt numb. The only thing that was moving was my heart. My heart was beating faster than usual.

"Y/N? You there?"

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. "Y/N?" Camila called my name again.

"What did you say?" I finally said. "I like you Y/N. A lot."

"I-I um like you too."

"What's with the stuttering?" Ashley was standing in front of me holding a pile of clothes.

I looked up and I felt light headed. Camila likes me? ME!

"Y/N,are you okay?" Ashley asked and that's the last thing I remembered. Everything went black.

____________________________________

A/n:

I wore a trash bag as a cape in science class. Watch out world Gwennie-poo is coming for ya!

I have a few drafts ready so get ready for some updates!