37: No Control

A/n: WARNING! Strong language and actions. No it's not a freaking smut. Sorry for any mistakes in advance

Your POV:

      "Excuse me!" A guy raised his hand and waved it impatiently. I walked over to him,"Yes sir?"

"May I have more napkins please," he asked politely. "Of course," I took out a few napkins from my pockets and gave it to him. "Thanks," he smiled and handed me ten dollars.

  "Um sir. You don't have to," I said pushing his hand away gently. "No I insist. Great service deserves great reward." He smiled at me and he took my hand,and placed the money in my hand. "Thank you so much sir," I said putting the money in my pocket. "No problem," he said. Customers like him are honestly rare to find these days.

  I walked away and saw Ashley glaring at me. "Lucky fucker," Ashley mumbled and I stuck my tongue out.

*Ring*

  Shit Camila. "Hey Ash, can you cover for me. I have to answer this call." I asked and she shook her head. "Dude pleaseee," I begged. "Split your ten bucks with me then," she said smirking. "Fuck,fine." I said.

  "Okay I got you," Ashley smirked and I walked towards the back exit. I walked outside and answered the call.

  "Babe I'm at work right now," I said softly and I heard moaning.

  "Camila?" I said curiously. "Uhh Y/N," she said oddly raspy. "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "I'm so horny,"  she moaned and my eyes widen. "W-what?" I stuttered.

        "Fuck. Touch me Y/N," she moaned loudly. What the fuck is happening. I started breathing heavily and looked around if anybody was around. "What are you doing Camila?" I asked trying to stay calm. "I kept on thinking of you and I got so horny."

  Okay calm down Y/N...I can't stay calm?!?

    "Tell me what you are doing right now," I whispered. "I'm touching myself," she said lowly. "Where?"
"In my bunk," she moaned again and I smirked. "Naughty Cabello."

   "Tell me what to do daddy."

  Before I could respond, the door busted open. "Y/N! What the hell are you doing out here?! Get back to work!" Jason shouted and I nodded furiously. "Baby I'm sorry. I have to go," I said.

"You better not fucking lea-"

I ended the call and walked inside. "Woah. Why so flustered Y/L?" Ashley laughed at me and I rolled my eyes.

A few minutes later

*Ding*

I checked the time and sighed in relief. Lunch break. "Belle can you make me a cheese sandwich?" I asked her and she nodded. I sat in a booth in the far corner and opened up my messages. My breath hitched at the sight.

"Holy shit," I whispered. It was a picture of Camila completely naked and was only showing her lower part. "Here's your sandwich," I jumped in surprise and turned off my phone. "Thanks," I smiled and she nodded,and walked away. I sighed and watched her as she walked away.

  I looked around my surroundings and unlocked my phone.

Me: Camila I'm eating.

Cuddles: You should eat me.

She is not worthy for her contact name. I quickly changed her contact name and texted her.