40: Official

Camila's POV:

       I woke up with a big smile plastered on my face. I jumped out of my bunk and skipped my way to the front of the bus.

     "Good morning lovely people!" I said heartily. They all groaned making me giggle.

    "Why are you so happy?" Lauren asked almost half awake and half asleep.

  "Oh you know,Y/N is my girlfriend!" I beamed.

     "I'm happy for you Camila," Ally said smiling at me. "Aw thanks Ally! At least someone cares."

  "Camz it's really early. Do you honestly think I give a damn about anything?"

    "But Y/N is my girlfriend!" I squealed. "Look I'm happy that you're happy Mila, but it's early to be that happy." Dinah said tiredly. "But how about Ally? She's always happy in the morning."

   "She's happy everyday and plus she's Ally. She was born to be happy."

"Whatever," I said rolling my eyes. "Girls get dressed because we are going to my favorite restaurant," Ally shouted. "Let me guess. Waffle House?" Lauren said sarcastically.

"YAS GURL. You know it!"

_______________

"Is that all?" The waitress asked us. "Yes," we said in harmony.

   I got out my phone and decided to text Y/N in the group chat because why not.

Me: Hi GIRLFRIEND

AllyB👼: Camila why are you texting in the group chat when we are sitting right next to each other

Me: Because this is a free country. Go America!

Beyoncé: SUP GUYS

Normani😻: HEY

LAUR-HEN🐔: The hell is going on here

AllyB👼: You betta shut your mouth Lauren

Beyoncé: Here *Gives Snickers bar*

LAUR-HEN🐔: What??

Beyoncé: "You're not yourself when you are hungry"

Beyoncé: You know? From the commercial 😂😂

Normani😻: 😂😂😂😂😂

Me: OMG LOL

Mine🔒❤️: AW REALLY. You guys are roasting each other without me? Oh and sorry guys lol. I just woke up

Me: Guys it's my girlfriend!

Mine🔒❤️: Haha hi baby