47: Missing her

Your POV:

It's been three days.Camila still hasn't responded my texts messages. I hope she isn't cheating on me. My heart throbs just by thinking of it. It's weird how the girls aren't answering their phones too.

"Hey,you okay?" Ashley patted my back. We were both sitting on a bench in the board walk. Ashley said she wanted to enjoy nature and shit. Weird if you ask me.

  "I'm alright," I said nonchalantly. "I don't get it," I heard her say and lean back on the bench. "What?" I asked her looking at her. "One day you are sooo happy then a week later or so you become sad. What's happening with you?"

   Should I tell her? I mean she's my best friend for crying out loud! I trust her but at the same time I can't because she's Ms.blabber mouth.

    "Can I trust you?" I asked looking down. "Of course," she said.

  "Will you believe me?" I asked again. "What's with the silly questions Y/N. Just tell me."

"My girlfriend is Camila Cabello."

"Hahaha this again? Dude stop playing," she laughed hysterically. I looked at her with a stern look. She noticed my expression and immediately stopped. "Read everything. And when I mean everything, I mean everything." I then handed my phone.

____

    Ashley looked from my phone and handed it back to me. "Damn," she whispered under breath. "I know. Unbelievable,right?"

  "I just saw Camila's vagina! SHIT!" She shouted. I quickly covered her mouth and smacked her in the back of the head. She groaned and pushed my hand away. "I think I need a new underwear," I scrunched my nose in disgust. "You're so weird," I stated. "I can't believe your girlfriend is Camila though! Like how?!? You-"

I started to zone her fangirling out and started to think about Camila. This was the most jaded conversation yet. Don't get me wrong. I love talking about Camila but the more I talk about her the more I miss her.

"But she doesn't answer my calls and texts me anymore," I butted in Ashley's sentence. She stopped talking and I hear her sigh. "She can't be cheating," I said without a doubt. "Well there's only one thing to do..."

  "What is it?" I asked Ashley.

"Let's see her in person."

       "We can't," I groaned and frowned. "Why not?" She asked. I furrowed my eyebrows and pursed my lips. She's right. Why can't I go. Camila said she can't go to me but I can go to her. All this time she was telling me she couldn't go but she forgot I can visit her. Did she know I could do that? Did she do that on purpose?

     "You're right Ash," I said as I nodded. "You are so right!" I faced her and shook her in excitement. "I know I am and I'm glad you are happy,but let go of me. I'm gonna puke if you keep on shaking me." I immediately let go and apologized. "It's okay," she brushed off her shirt and fixed it. "So how will we do this?" I questioned. "Leave it all to me."

_____

    As I was sitting on the couch waiting for Ashley's call about her plan, I was re-reading my texts with Camila. I know it's weird doing that but I really miss her. I'm going insane without her.

   She's the one I want to live with my whole life. She's perfect to my eyes. I got to know the real her throughout our texts. Just by seeing her text me a message with an emoji makes her cute. Not only she's beautiful but she's sexy. Her slim body that catches a lot of people's attention. Her butt is bigger than my thoughts. Her toned stomach giving me slight chills by just thinking about it. She's so cute but there's another side of her where she is the most sexiest girl in the world. She's a real beauty.

    I just wanna hold her in my arms already. Feel her lips that I craved for weeks. I wanna show her how much I love her. Yes I said love. It's a strong word but my feelings for her are strong. I wanna tell her she's the most prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on. I wanna see her face in person instead on a screen.

I miss her.

_______________

A/n: Guess who's filming a new video today 😊