16. Rigamortus

#Kanyeforpresident #Kanye2020

I felt Stiles reach out, slowly inching to stand in front of me before Matt caught him.

Th black gun in his hand being pushed between both stiles and I as he yelled," woah there! What do you think you're doing Stilinski!"

"Going shopping," I snort out, I can practically hear Stiles rolling his eyes," what the fuck do you think he's doing! Trying to keep us away from gun!"

Matt smirks placing the gun in my direction firmly, I don't stiffen because this is exactly what I wanted. I could get the gun out of his hands easily, Stiles was the only problem.

"That's a smart mouth you have Imelda," Matt says with a smirk, "you're not even scared of having a gun in your face?"

I smirk slightly, challenging him," you're not the first person to try and kill me Matt. I have a feeling you certainly won't be the scariest."

He smiles eerily and grabs forward, yanking my arm so I'm pressed against his chest and now the guns directly against my temple," we will see about that. Move Stilinski!"

I nod to Stiles who seems paralyzed as he stares at me," move come on."

Slowly he starts moving back towards the sheriffs office, his posture entirely too stiff. I can feel Matts breath against my collarbone as we walk in right behind Stiles. The Sheriffs eyes widen when he sees all of us, Scott then taking notice and turning in the same moment.

The sheriffs voice comes out as calm as possible when he speaks," Matt? It's Matt, right? Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun. Please let her go."

"You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are," Matt says only answering the first part of sheriffs speech. He only grips me around the waist tighter, digging his fingers into my pelvis tightly.

"I know you don't wanna hurt people... to hurt her," Sheriff continues to reason

"Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people. You three weren't on my list, but I could be persuaded. And one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing. That - that could definitely get someone hurt. Everyone. Now!" He sounds insane when he talks, yelling out loud enough causing me to jump slightly.

Scott and Stiles both quickly dump their phones onto the nearest wooden desk. My own phone is in my butt pocket, which is currently pressed against Matt in the least sexual way possible considering the damn gun that's against my temple.

"Now I can feel your phone against my thigh Imelda," Matt says to me, directly in my ear," the question is would you like me to reach for it?"

"Fuck off Matt," I say and without fear reach for it, pushing myself out of his grip and quickly walking over to my best friends. I slam my iPhone on the table, quickly stepping next to Scott who takes my arm into his large palm and pushes me slightly behind him.

---

Matt had succesfully managed to trap all of us, supernatural beings included. Scott and I had been kept on one side of the room while we watched on as Stiles handcuffed his father to a radiator near the cells. The entire time Matt kept sneaking me uncomfortable glances and smirks. Scott kept a firm grip on one of my forearms, somehow the beta knowing I was ready to fight Matt.

He had then led up back to the sheriffs room where I was made to terminate any physical evidence incriminating Matt with Scott. Stiles also deleting anything on the computer, a tight lipped frown on all our faces.