Chapter Twenty Nine: Delusional

EnderOni, Loop two

Chapter Twenty Nine:

Delusional

-...-

The door closed behind Onity, and he stood in the still second floor hallway. He took a deep breath before looking around at his clothing. He noticed blood stains at the ends of his pants. He didn't really want to clean himself again,after all those cuts from the battle before. It was just all a huge inconvenience. He had other plans to carry out, and he wasn't going to let time get ahead of him.

"Alright now, who's next...?" Onity asked himself as he turned to walk down the hallway. He untucked his hair from behind his headphones, his purple eye now being hidden again. And right before he turned the corner, he made sure to hide his grin.

Onity walked around the distorted house, at one point even confusing himself with the layout. He was controlling it, but he wasn't all knowing of the outcomes. He was actually pretty impressed with what he could do. Onity found himself walking down stairs, and then suddenly at the end of a hallway. Infront of him was a door. That being the only way, Onity went in.

He stopped when he found himself in a square room, completely white. He stared around, seeing no furniture or anything. As he stepped forward, he saw something new.By his foot, a bloody one appeared.

"What is this?" His head tilted,and he knelled down to find that the blood was fresh.

Onity looked back around the room,only to be amazed. A bloody two, three, four, five, and six appeared.And they weren't there before. A smile appeared on his face, and he continued to look around. As he stepped in the middle of the room, he found that no more numbers had appeared.

"This is quite interesting..."Onity said.

But then something else happened.Suddenly more and more numbers appeared. Almost all at once, a seven appeared, followed by an eight, nine, ten, eleven, and twelve. And then more numbers appeared, but they were all either one, twelve, or in between. A ticking sound rung in Onity's head, and he gasped in pain. His eyes darted around the room, realizing the whole place was turning red with numbers. His eyes watered as the ticking grew louder and louder. And then he closed his eyes again, and it all stopped.

"G-God dammit." Onity stepped back.

He looked around again to find himself in a hallway. The first floor hallway. And everything was normal. His head didn't ring anymore. Onity rubbed the water from his eyes. He stood there, confused. Did he do that? What room was that?

"T-TY!"

Onity heard a voice, and turned around to see Bashur running towards him. Onity smiled.

"T-There you are, Bashur!" Onity said, his voice perfectly copying Ty.

"I'm so glad I finally found you! I was sure you and Ant were dead, or that I was dead!" Bashur cried,hugging Ty.