HanCheol (fluff)

This is based off of a Korean movie clip. This isn't my idea. I just thought it was cute :3
-

"Whether it's 16 seconds or 16 months, we don't know what will happen. Right?" She leaned in, her weight resting on her elbows, which were firmly placed on the small table.

The convenience store made Hansol cold as he sat on the side of the Icee machine, allowing the cool air to run against his bare arms. All he had on to keep him warm was his blue, short sleeved work shirt, and that wasn't enough.

He listened intently to her words, taking little notes in his brain for future reference.

Hansol looked down sheepishly at his fingers, which held onto a unfinished package of Nutter Butters,"Yeah..."

"I think of it like relationships," she continued, nodding her head to agree with herself.

This sparked Hansol's interest. He looked up, wanting to hear what his coworker had to say.

"Nobody knows what it'll be like in 3 years...6 years...or 1 minute. Don't you agree?"

Hansol couldn't respond. He pondered on the words, grasping each one.

She sighed,"But once you're in love, it just feels right and there's no regret. But as for me," her voice raised from the soft whisper,"I'm going to start off clean, no matter how many times I break up."

It grew silent.

She stared out the glass windows, her hand supporting her head.

"Oh, a costumer!" She exclaimed, standing up. She looked at Hansol,"Can you do this one on your own?"

"Mhm," he nodded.

"I have to go back to the storage and get something really quick," she said, leaving Hansol.

Hansol stood up and walked behind the front counter.

He already knew who was coming, and his stomach began to grow an unending amount butterflies.

The door opened and the little bell ringed. Hansol glanced up, his cheeks instantly growing pink.

"What were you talking about with her?" Seungcheol asked as he walked into the store. His voice was soft and it made Hansol's knees weak.

The older made his way up to the counter in front of Hansol.

Hansol shook his head,"Nothing much. How was the interview?"

Seungcheol sighed deeply,"'Maybe next time,' which means never." He looked down, clearly disappointed.

Thoughts rolled through Hansol head for ways to cheer Seungcheol up and words popped up,"Hyung, there's interviews everywhere. No one knows what it'll be like in 3 years or 6 years. You need to start off clean every time and then you'll get it! I have faith in you."

Seungcheol smiled and pinched Hansol cheek softly,"Aigoo~! All right...thank you."

Hansol looked down, gathering thoughts together.

"Hyung...did you mean what you said?"

"Huh?"

"That you'll wait for me."

Seungcheol grinned,"I can bear 16 more months, no problem!"

Hansol blushed.

"Are you sure you aren't dating anyone?" Seungcheol asked, raising his eyebrow.

Hansol was about to say "no," but a better idea came to him.

He looked towards the storage room, making sure that no one was looking, then turned back to Seungcheol.

He leaned forward, his eyes slowly closing as he came closer to the other.

Seungcheol responded, meeting the 17 year old halfway.

Their lips locked sweetly, and Hansol could taste the mint on Seungcheol's lips. He was reminded why he loved Seungcheol so much. How caring he was, how sensitive. He adored him to the fullest, and somehow wanted to protect the 20 year old, even though he himself was way younger.

They parted, and Hansol felt like jello as his eyes opened again. He was now able to see the angelic face in front of him, and he blushed like crazy in embarrassment.

"Saranghaeyo, hyung," he managed to say without melting under the older's loving gaze.

Seungcheol smiled kindly,"Hey, don't look at other guys while you're here. I'm trusting you."

Hansol nodded cutely,"Neh."

-

There were a few words in Korean that didn't sound as cute and lovey dovey in English, so I left them in Korean.
Comment and vote!