Chapter 1

Sulli Trajico

▪▪

September Imperial

▪▪

Date started: September, 2015

Date completed: January, 2017

Please note that the story is under revision, some of the chapters may not be available for now.

CONTENT WARNING

This story contains blood, depiction of violence, sexual abuse/assault, nudity, and death that may be upsetting for some readers especially young audiences.

Readers' discretion is advice.

***

SULLI'S

"Ma'am Trajico," Vanessa called, one of my employees. And surprisingly, she's also one of my true friends na tumagal sa ugali ko — well, my only friend, to be precise.

"Hm?" I didn't bother to lift my head to get a better look at her, but I could see her from my peripheral vision. I was just so focused with what I was currently doing that I didn't want to break my trail of concentration.

"Gusto mo ba sumama sa akin? Bar tayo, konting inuman lang. Boy hunting, alam mo na..." Bakas sa boses niya ang panunudyo at excitement.

"Next time, Vanessa." I sighed, completely disinterested with the idea. "Gusto ko na lang tapusin 'tong ginagawa ko at umuwi na."

Walang tigil ang pag-tap ko sa keyboard habang hinihilot ang aking sentido. A few more emails and initial proposals then I'm off to go. I was already done with the research and new innovative ideas that I'll present for the next conference, which was a really great start of the week.

Some people think it's easy to be rich, they didn't know people like me go to work earlier and go home later than their employees. That people like us had to go an extra mile to keep the business alive and prevent people from losing their jobs. I was born with a silver spoon in the mouth but nevertheless, my current position was something I worked very hard to attain.