Chapter 3

If you like this story, go like the facebook fanpage for exclusive news, short stories and character descriptions:

https://www.facebook.com/StellaAcademy

Frederick tries to pull me away, but I am too astounded. I can’t move. I can’t even look away from the two of them. I am in shock. I can’t tear my eyes from Phoenix’s body, it isn’t because he’s standing in front of me butt naked, but because his scar takes up so much space on his body. Even in the darkness of the trees I can see it clearly.

         “Jess, come on! Let’s go!” hisses Fred and pulls my arm gently but I still can’t turn my attention to him. Finally Fred yanks my arm so hard that I turn to look at him, he looks horrified and I come to my senses. I turn one last time to look at Phoenix, and when I do I realize he’s staring at me. I gasp and grasp Fred’s hand, we run for it together and in no time we’re out of the trees. I can see the Social Hall again and the music is immediately louder.

         “Let’s get back to the party, Fred. I need to find Avalon.” I say, Fred pulls me close and holds me in place so I can’t move.

         “No.” he mumbles down my hair, I roll my eyes. I know what he wants, and he didn’t quite get it in the woods. I kiss him quickly.

         “I'll be quick, I just need to speak with Avalon!” I whisper.

         “No, don’t. She doesn’t need to know.”

         “Are you kidding me? If you cheated on me . . .”

Fred interrupts me immediately, “I would never cheat on you, Jess!”

         “I know. But I’m just saying I would want to know!” I say, Fred leans down and kisses me.

         “This is not the first time Phoenix cheats on Avalon, and she knows it perfectly well. Leave it to Phoenix to tell Avalon about him and Sky.” He whispers between kisses, “Let’s go back to my room. Get some privacy.” He continues and I have a hard time declining him. I really should tell Avalon about her boyfriend and that bitch Sky. On the other hand, I am still kind of mad at Avalon for yelling at me for no reason earlier, she was really mean, I decide to forget about her. My own boyfriend is my top priority right now, grabbing his hand again we walk to his dorm.

When the door closes to his room I quickly get out of my dress as Fred buttons down his shirt.

         “You should wear clothes like that more often.” He says, I grin at him and shake my head.

         “Like what? Skintight?” I ask. Removing his shirt and moving on to his trousers he walks closer to me.

         “Yes. You are so goddamn sexy and you should really show it off more often.” His pants are off and suddenly his hands are cupping my face. “You are so beautiful.” He breathes and kisses me.

         “I love you Fred.” I whisper and we move to the bed.

When I wake up the next morning I am sweating. Frederick is spooning me and his body is so warm I am having a heat stroke. I remove his arm from my waist and quietly I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. When I return I see Fred has woken up and he’s looking at me, I can tell just with a single look he’s got a hangover. I grin as he groans. He looks terrible, and it really doesn’t surprise me. I have never met anyone who gets as bad hangovers as him, I have never tasted alcohol, so I don’t know how it feels like to be hung-over, and I really have no intention of figuring it out. Fred is very pathetic when he is this way, so I put on a pair of his sweats and a hoodie before I kiss him on his forehead and leave.