Chapter 41

*Janice Pov*

I calmly whispered in his ear "Leave me right now, David! Otherwise I may just put poison at any time of the day in your food."

He stiffened and immediately moved back, gulping with fear. I moved my eyes away from Adi's and gave one disgusted look to David before walking away from the room holding my phone tightly in my hands.

"Janice! I am glad you are already here for dinner. I just hope everyone comes out of their room correctly like this without giving me extra work." Pooja said smiling.

"I am not hungry." I said, walking away and at the same time I heard her calling Adi.

I rushed outside the resort and started walking left side hugging myself with the cool air. I felt my heart squeezing itself with the scene in front of my eyes few minutes back.

I never thought I am this stupid at all. I thought and felt tears falling down without any end.

*Adithya Pov*

I glanced at Janice and saw that she is walking away while I calmly whispered "If you don't move your hands away, I may commit a serious murder with the knife I can see in this room."

Parul moved away from me in a flash. I gave her a look with all the disgust I am feeling towards her right now and walked away.

"Dinner?" Pooja asked holding some papers in her hands.

"I am not hungry." I replied looking at Janice retreating figure.

"You too?" She asked frowning, and I left the building not saying anything.

I walked towards the right side of the building feeling to punch someone right now with the image burning in my eyes.

I am such a stupid guy. I thought fisting my hands but didn't stop walking at all. I so wish I brought the revolver with me.

I shook my head and decided to clear my brain to stop the headache I am feeling right now.

I heard my mobile ringing, and I lifted the call saying, "Hello?"

"Adithya! Is Janice fine?" I heard her brother asking.

"She is fine! Why?" I asked him.

"Her phone is coming busy. So you both reached the resorts then." He replied.

"Yeah! Can I call you later?" I asked him as I am not in a mood to have any conversation with anyone.

"Sure! Take care of her ok." He replied, and we both hung up.

I shook my head and continued to walk until it is nearly one hour since I left the resorts, and all the lights have been switched off as well.

I returned my way towards the entrance of the building feeling my palms shivering along with my teeth a little. Then I saw the bench a little away from the main door.

*Janice Pov*

"We reached safely, Aunty." I said, assuring his Mom when she called me worriedly as we didn't call them.

"Take care of him and you too." She said and I hung up assuring her again.

I started walking back as I saw that there is very thick fog appearing around me and the shawls I still have around me will not be enough if I stay here for some more time.

But I stopped at a bench not having any desire to walk inside at all. I shook my head and sat on one end of the bench hugging my knees to my chest and placed my head on them.