When you meet ~ Zane

You were at the Animal shelter, where you volunteered, you were nursing 2 tiger cubs when the whole building started to shake. 

Then, all of a sudden, the wall blew down and you saw that the ninja were fighting a gang of skeletons. Some debris from the wall flew and you turned to shield the cubs. 

After you were certain that there would be no more debris flying at you, you opened your eyes and checked to see if the cubs were okay. 

"You guys alright?" You looked down only to find one of them. Horrified, you quickly looked around to find him. Something moving caught your eye. It was the cub, he was heading out of the hole blown in the wall. You ran toward it only to be stopped by one of the ninja, the white one to be specific.

"You cannot go there." "But one of my cubs is running away." You tried to reason.

"My apologies but I cannot allow you to proceed."

You huffed in annoyance and tried to go anyway but he stopped you. He held you until the fight was over. It was only then, he let you go to join the others. 

You were packing a first-aid kit to go and look for the cub while grumbling to yourself about the white ninja being a jerk

"Um, hello." You turned around only to be greeted be said ninja. 

"What do you want?" You asked, resting a hand on your hip, shooting him a glare. "I have I believe is yours." 

"Right now, all I want is my cub." You said blankly. 

"Here." He pulled something from behind him. It was your cub. "Sam! Oh my god. Don't you ever run of like that again. You had me so worried." You exclaimed, relief clouding your features. You turned to the white ninja, "Thank you!" You said gratefully.

"No thanks necessary. It was my fault it got away in the first place," He cleared his throat, "I'm Zane." 

"Well Zane, I'm (Y/N)." "(Y/N), I hope to see you again but for now I must leave. Good bye." "Bye, Zane." 

Zane. Something told you that you were glad Sam got away in the first place.