New Video: Waxing challange :)

"So how much do you think this will hurt?" Aidan asked when he saw all my waxing gear laying on a chair next to our table.

"Pretty damn bad." I said as I grabbed his hand pulling him towards the table.

I pressed the camera on, and I sat down on the table.

"Today we'll find out if Aidan can handle some pain, because I'm gonna wax his chest!" I exclaimed as I placed one hand on his chest.

"Why are we doing this again?" he asked and making me giggle.

"Because our lovely fans requested it." I said and he covered his face in his hands.

"I hate you guys so much, you make me do terrible things." Aidan said as he pointed at the camera.

"You poor thing, now take off your shirt and lay down on the table." I said and he sighed before pulling his shirt off and turning his head to me.

"Do I really have to?" he asked and I nodded making him sigh.

He carefully layed down on the table, and I opened the wax.

"You do this to yourself too right?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yes, once a month I do this to myself." I said as I spread some of the wax on his chest hair.

I then placed one of the wax strips on the wax and he quickly winched.

"No, no, no, please wait, god, it's hot." he said and I shortly giggled.

"Don't be a wimp, I do this to myself sometimes, and that hurts way more." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Do you really wax your down there?" he asked and I nodded.

"Okay, I'm gonna count from three to one and then I'll pull it off." I said and he nodded as he closed his eyes tight.

"Okay, one, two, three." I said calmly and I ripped the wax-strip off his chest, ripping hairs off.

"F*ck, f*ck, f*ck, b*tch!" he yelled before placing one hand on the freshly waxed skin.

"I ripped out so much hair, are you okay?" I asked giggling making him groan.

"It hurts, f*ck, it f*cking hurts, aaaah." he whined but I giggled.

"Please tell me you're done, please, please, please, tell me you're done." he said but I started putting some more wax on his chest.

"No, no, no, no, I'm done!" he exclaimed but I carefully placed another wax-strip on his chest.

"Please, don't, please, babe, please." he begged but I ripped the wax strip off as hard as I could.

"F*ck, Damn! F*ck! F*ck, god!" he exclaimed as he rolled to his side making me giggle.

"Baby, you okay?" I asked but he just shook his head.

"No, I am not okay! I think I need payback right now." he said as he turned his head to me.

"I don't know how, I got rid of all the hair yesterday. And waxing something with no hair isn't painful." I said but he raised his eyebrows.

"I don't care, I wanna wax your stomach, you probably have some small hairs there." he said as he got off the table.

"Well, maybe, I don't really know." I said but he raised his eyebrows.

"Lay down, Pace, table, now." Aidan said as he crossed his arms.

"Fine, fine, fine." I said as I layed down on the table.

He carefully lifted my shirt to reveal my stomach, and he picked the wax up.

"So I just spread it with the small stick thingy, and then press a strip on the wax." he asked and I shortly nodded.

I felt the hot wax getting spread over a small part on my stomach, and he harshly pressed a strip on the wax.

"Baby, you're pressing way too hard, you're squeezing my organs." I said and he immediately pressed on it softly for the last time.

"Okay, I'll count to three, do you need a hand to hold on to?" he asked teasingly making me giggle.

"No, I am not weak." I said and only one second later he ripped it off, it didn't really hurt...

"This is mean, you shoulndt've shaved yesterday so this would be fair." Aidan whined and I got off the table again.

"Okay, I will do one other on one condition." he then said as he grabbed one of my hands.

"Well tell me." I said as I placed one hand on his stomach.

"If I don't curse when you rip another thing off, uhm, I get a boob touch?" he asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"One hand or both?" I asked making a small smile creep on his face.

"Both, but I can't say anything at all when you rip it off." he said as he sat down on the table again.

"Okay, deal, boob grab from behind, but no sound at all." I said as I started spreading way too much wax on his chest hair.

"Funny thing by the way, I've only done the small one's yet. I'm gonna do a big one now." I said as I placed the strip on his chest, and he gasped at the sight of it.

"Skyla Anderson Pace, this was not our deal! This is so unfair!" he exclaimed but I just quickly ripped the strip off and I could see he was struggling.

"Just say it, I know you want to say it." I said but he squinted his eyes and bit his lip tight.

"I wanna say it, I wanna say it, I wanna say it." he winched making me giggle.

"I'm over it, I won, I freaking won!" he exclaimed as he stood up from the table.

"Fine, go ahead." I said and he took place behind me.

He snaked his arms around me, and did what I had promised he could.

"Well guys, thanks for watching, I hope you enjoyed this, and I hope I will be released from this grip soon." I said and I pressed the camera off.

"Aidan, can you let me go now? I'm getting a bit uncomfortable." I said and he inmediately let me go.

"I still don't know how you do it." he said as he crossed his arms.

"Do what?" I asked making him raise his eyebrows.

"Wax yourself." he said shortly with a shocked expression.

"Woman just have a way higher pain tolerance." I said and he swiftly grabbed me by my waist.

"So you said you shaved yesterday, wanna take advantage of that." he wispered followed by a small kiss in my neck.

"What would you do if I said no?" I asked as I pushed him away a little bit.

"Then I'll go make you want it." he said and I started running through the apartment.

"No! Aidan! No!" I exclaimed giggling as I started running around the dining table.

"I will get you, Sky, I will freaking get you." Aidan said and I giggled so much.

I ran over to our living room, and I quickly jumped on the couch.

I looked around but I couldn't see Aidan anywhere.

I did see Pike running towards me, and he sat down close to the couch.

"Got you." Aidan yelled and I got tackled onto the couch.

He pinned me down to the couch and pecked my lips.

He then fully attacked my lips but making sure to keep my hands pinned down to the couch.

"Pikey, you might wanna look away." Aidan said before placing himself on my lips again.

How can waxing end into this?