The Meeting Of Garroth and Aphmau

3rd person POV:
One day in the village of Phoenix Drop, A family was driving into town. There was the parents and their daughter Aphmau, unpacking their things and putting them into their new home.
"I can't wait to start school" Said Aphmau. "Tomorrow school will start and I trust that you will make some great friends here in Phoenix Drop." Said her mother.

The next morning
Aphmau's POV:
"Good morning sunshine, ready for your first day at your new school?" Are the first word I heard before I realized, IM NOT READY!! I NEED MY BAG! I rushed right out of bed and grabbed everything said goodbye to my parents and ran out the door running through people to get to the school before I was late..... And then I realized I have been dropping my stuff GREAT. Then someone tapped on my shoulder....

Garroths POV:
I was on my way to the school  and then I saw this girl with long brown hair, a purple shirt, and black shorts running through everyone and dropping things. Everything she dropped I picked up and I followed her to give them back. I finally caught up with her and tapped on her shoulder to get her attention, she turned around and looked surprised. "Hi, I'm Garroth. What's your name?" "I'm Aphmau. Thank you for picking up my papers."
"No problem. Oh, and welcome to Phoenix Drop" Then she walked away. You know it's cute how shy she was, playing with her hair, and her eyes were a beautiful hazel color. She's so perfect! I need to get to know her!!

Aphmau POV:
That Garroth guy was really cute. AGHHH what are you saying Aph! You just met him! I will get to know him as soon as I can.
RING RING
The bell is ringing, time for class