Chapter Fourteen

"You seriously think it's that easy?" Nathan asked us. "Hell, the kitsune is better off where she is and I say just kill me." He said, making me shudder. 

"Your life isn't worth Liam and Kira's." Derek chipped in, causing surprise to all of us. He didn't particularly hate Liam but he wasn't particularly a fan of him either. 

"Derek, we can't just offer up one person to another." Scott scolded him.

"I don't see the harm." Lexi said, looking at Jackson fondly. The twins were busy bickering with Lydia about a more precise way to go about saving them while Issac, Scott, and I were busy trying to figure out what all Nathan knew.

"Technically there's twelve of us." Lydia interrupted our thoughts. "We have less than thirty minutes for the ten of us to get to Stiles."

"Lydia, um, what happened to your math skills?" Isaac asked. "So far I count Me, you, Scott, Stiles, Ethan, Aiden, Jackson, Lexi, Derek, and of course there's Liam and Kira." He did his head count for us.

"Parrish, he's a hell hound." Lydia said as if it was the most known fact like the fact that the Statue of Liberty was a gift from the french.

"I'm sorry, since when the hell has there been hell hounds and why?" I asked, looking around at all the other blank faces.

"A hell hound eh?" Nathan said. "Well that will come in handy, they pack quite a punch, and are really hard to kill."

"So he can kill Leo and the Reaper?" I asked, a faint sliver of hope rising in my chest.

Nathan bit his lip in an effort to stop himself from laughing. "What's so funny?!" Issac growled, leaning in closer to Nathan.

"Because if it was a fight of death between me and Parrish, I would win. My brothers make me seem like a yapping puppy when they're together." Nathan said, tilting his head as he smiled at Issac. "You're going to have to fight them on a full moon, all at once, and you can only fight one of them. Fight them both and you'll die. There's an old depot at the edge of the south side of town that's abandoned. That's where you'll find your fox, so I advice you guys to go, as in majority of you to go towards her because knowing Leo, he'll track you. However that is only if you don't trade me over so I'm ready Stiles." Nathan submitted.

"Wait, you're what?" Issac asked.

"Giving myself up blue eyed giant, now are you escorting me to Stiles or not?" Nathan asked, winking at Issac, who sucked his teeth then looked away. 

"Of course I'm coming as well since it is my house." I said, looking at the two of them. Nathan was totally playing mind games on Issac and it was indeed working. I pulled Nathan out of the chair and we were followed by Issac. The rest of the pack decided to go save Kira, hopefully getting Parrish along the way, just in case things didn't go their way.

I dragged the boy to my car, tossing him in the backseat with Issac, which to my defense I thought Issac would sit up front with me. By the time I drove back to my house we were literally edging close to three minutes before the scheduled appointment. I looked at the other two, Nathan looking around with a bored facade on. His eyes told everything, about how afraid he was.

"What will your brothers do to you?" I asked him.

"Leo might just torture me and well Roman has little patience. He'll probably just kill me as soon as he sees me." Nathan whispered, gulping loudly. I could hear his heartbeat, which hadn't increased at all.

"Your heart rate-" Issac said for the both of us.

"I knew what I was getting into from the start, so I accept my fate. Though I do wish that I had more time. That Parrish and Lydia are both person's of interest. I wish I hid them as well."