8. Detention

JINHEE's POV

"Are you okay?" Miyoung said while rubbing my back to comfort me. "Eat something."

"I don't have any appetite ." I said while keeping my head down on the table.
I'm glad I have someone to hang out and comfort me during break time.

"I.Hate.Detention!!" I cried out loud, gaining some attention from other students. Oops.

"Yahh! Keep it down, it's not that bad anyway!" Miyoung said. But detention will take up my time for my schedule, manager-nim will kill me.... I don't want detention!!

*FLASHBACK*

"Late and no homework?" Ms.lee sigh in disappoint. I was sleepy I didn't even notice the alarm was ringing...

"I'm sorry Ms.Lee" I lower my head, the students probably laughing at me now.

"Jinhee, you will have 2 hours of detention after school. Now go back to your seat."
2HOURS?!! I mentally cried.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

"Yah....thankyou for comforting" I give her a smile. I'm gonna be so dead.

"Omo, did you see Park Bo Gum oppa and KJ on Dazed?" I heard I girl asking her friend.

"Yes! They're so sexy together. No Gum oppa is totally hot!!KJ is lucky!" One of her friend replied.

"I know she's lucky as heck, born with beauty with talent." Another girl said. I wanted to say thank you, but I forgot I'm just nobody in this school.

"They look good together!! But I still ship BamHee" a girl said.

"Actually, I find KJ look good with Bo-"

"BTS IS COMINGGGGGG" Someone yelled, interrupting the conversation. The whole cafeteria shaken up . Not this shit again Sigh.

"Oppa~~!" The girls yelled as 7 people approach through the door.
I saw the other boys just shaking their head, they don't seem to like BTS. Duh, because BTS get all the girls.

I spotted Taehyung, as I remember he wasn't in class in the morning, why is he here now?

"Hi Jinhee!" BTS smiled and wave at me.........including Taehyung!! His smile seems more like a grin though.

The whole population gasped in shock seeing the kingkas taking notice of a 'nerd' like me.

"Hi" I said weakly, noticing the glares going through me.

"Omagoshhh They just say hi to you!!" Miyoung squeals after BTS left for their table.

"Stupid nerd." I heard some girl mumble.

"Ah....so?" I answer Miyoung.
"Let's just eat" I looking down at my food, while still feeling glares piercing through me.

"How can you say that?? BTS said hi to you! BTS!! The idol of the school say hi to you! They notice you!" she yelled in my ears. "Arghh, I wish Jin would say hi to me..." She pouted.

"Umh......try talking to him or something." I told her.

"You say it like it's an easy thing. I'm not the only girl who want to talk to him. It's not like he's gonna notice me after I talk to him anyway, I'm just one girl in a crowd in his eyes." She pout even sadder. Aigoo, I feel the pain of a fangirl.

*RINGGGGGGGGGG*

Argh, gotta go to class again. Why can't break be a little longer??

"I'll see you later, Jinhee!" Miyoung yelled as she enter her classroom.