I'll tell hi to spongebob for you.

"Lets do something fun" i said.

Its already tuesday. We had take out for lunch today and i was done unpacking everything. I was bored. All the spongebob episodes were over for today. So were the Teen Wolf ones. I am officially bored.

"Define fun" Ray replied. Looking just as bored.

"You said we have no school till next week, so.... how about we go out for the night?" I asked

"Wear black and be ready by 7" he said shooting me a wink as he walked out the door.

"Pick you up then, got something to do" he hollered across the room and the sound of the door shutting was shortly followed.

I wonder where he has to be ? Anyways i shouldn't prod into his life. Finally i can go out.

The hours pass by quick when your getting ready. All of my long wavy brown hair was straightened and my hair reached my butt. My lips were firetruck red, i did smoky eyes and wore some minimal gold jewelry. Done i mentally told myself. My skin tight dress with an open back and 3/4 long sleeves ended just about the halfway mark on my thigh.

*knock* *knock*

I grabbed my phone and black clutch and rushed to the door. I saw that it was Ray through the peep-hole and i fixed my hair and opened the door.

He was wearing a black buttoned shirt and folded sleeves. He wore dark blue jeans that fit him well. His hair looked like the 'I woke up this way' kind of hot. I guess he went home and came back .

"Mmmm" he made a low groaning noise as he took in my appearance.

His hand rested on the small of my back as we walked out. For the first time when people stared at us i felt proud, that Ray was with me and not with them. I know it sounded like i was some clingy meanie but i felt safe and confident with him by my side.

We got out of his black car that was parked outside of a log cabin that was in the middle of the forest. He held me tight. The whole place was crowded. It looked like the house from the movie 'Neighbours' and i freaked out. But actaully it was just alot of loud music. No one looked out of control. They just looked like they were having fun.

The song 'Hooligans' played and everyone was dancing like there was no tomorrow. I looked at Ray flashing a huge grin at him and grabbed his hand to the dance floor. To say that we grabed attention is an understatement. All eyes were on us. We were up against each other like we were glued.

Soon people started to dance with us. Soon the dance floor was just as crowded as before. I know I'm sixteen but what's a little beer gonna do eh ?

*Kids do not drink, i repeat do not drink*

Annndddd this is the part where from being totally hot and cool with Ray i became my inner child.

"So i was all like pineapples can't be underwater and not like rot, like what are you doing spongebob? Hahhahahahah he's so silly." I laughed, slurring as i was drunk. Im 16 im not even supposed to be drinking but i still did and now i was a mess.

I looked back at the bartender who looked at me like i was crazy "sandy has a thing for spongebob i think? Wait how do they drink water and eat krabby patties without getting them wet if they live underwater ? " i asked him .

"I think we have to go home now" whispered Ray, finally finding me. I lost him in the crowds earlier and so i went to bartender and started talking to him about the deep things in life...like spongebob.

"What ? We're going to the pineapple under the sea? Okay , let me wear my swim suit" i said as i attempted to wear my 'imaginary swim suit' ( keyword: attempted)

Ray just dragged me out while i waved a drunk goodbye to the bartender and yelled "I'll tell hi to spongebob for you."