(12) Mix One Sexy Boyfriend......

As I promised that's the interior of Italy's biggest main shopping mall which i haven't got a name for so feel free to suggest one. Big drama starts now with one girl who's in love with two boys!

I got up the next morning to the piercing brilliant sunlight. I groaned as I rolled out of bed. I brushed me teeth not giving a rat's tail to my wild hair but going downstairs for something to eat. I was hungry. I walked into the kitchen where the boys were eating pancakes with Hinako and making her laugh like mad.

"Look what the sun brought up." Jianan teased me "Bad hair day already."

"Jianan shut up the fried tuna up and leave me alone." I yawned and the boys laughed "I'm too lazy to fix my hair and I'm hungry."

"Here." Xavier said holding out a forkful of pancake to me.

I hesitated and raised an eyebrow at him.

Should I? Should I not? To do or not to do? Alright I will.

I blushed red and then went over and took the pancake off his fork and chewed slowly.

Wow! That's the best pancakes I've ever tasted!

"It tastes good." I said swallowing

He held up another forkful for me and I held on to his wrist and he peeled off my fingers.

"No hands." he said slyly

"Eh! Why?" I wailed like Hinako did when she wanted a biscuit

"Because I said so." Xavier teased me and I pouted but took the mouthful from him.

"Here." Cristiano said handing me a plate with two pancakes with syrup dribbled neatly over it "Don't let Xavier spoil you."

I took the plate and stuck my tongue out at Xavier as I sat down and he laughed and shook his head.

"What are you boys doing for the day?" I asked through a mouthful

"Work." Jianan answered scrolling through his phone then he looked up at me "Do you have a phone or something?"

"No." I replied

"Do you want one?"

"Not really I can do without one for a while if you don't mind."

"Suit yourself bambina."

"If you want one just ask." Xavier said to me

"Ok."

"Have fun for the day and don't run into any trouble." Cristiano warned as the boys got up and the maids cleared the table.

"Yes sir." I nodded

I was pretty bored with watching TV for the morning in the sitting room and I smiled as Xavier and the boys walked in. Xavier was sexy as usual. He had on white skinny jeans a white shirt, a black jacket, black laced up boots where the bottom of his pants was shoved into it neatly and a black cowboy hat slightly slanted over his curly locks. He was talking to the boys with his hands full of files. He looked at me and smiled and I blushed and shyly waved before he turned his attention back to the conversation.

You're blushing Royalty! No I'm not! Yes you are my girl! You're in love with Xavier Rohan JArivonese and there's no denying it Royalty Seraphina Lemeire! Shit! I actually was in love with Xavier!

I couldn't believe it but I was falling in love with the boss of a mafia. I was falling for Xavier and fast! I wanted him! I pushed the thoughts out of my mind and went into the kitchen. I went over to the fridge and took out the strawberries and whip-cream and went up to my room with it. I tore open the packet of strawberries and pulled out one. I sprayed whip-cream unto it and popped it into my mouth and chewed slowly.