Chapter 9: Accident

(Long ass chapter, just saying)

Mingyu's p.o.v.

It's been a couple days since I made Wonwoo mad at me.

We haven't talked about it really but everything seems fine between us so I don't really want to bring it up again, even though I know I have to.

We just finished at Music Bank and we were leaving to get in the cars and there were a few people arguing about where they wanted to sit.

"Split by age." Our manager said quieting everyone down. "Oldest 6 with me, other 7 in the other van."

"See you in the dorm then." I said to Wonwoo before we split ways.

"Yeah, I guess." Wonwoo said.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Not sure." He answered. "I just have this weird feeling that something's going to happen."

"Something good or something bad?" I asked, starting to worry.

"I'm not sure." He answered. "I'll see you at the dorm."

Wonwoo walked away to the van he would be in but turned to wave at me before entering the van. I waved back and headed towards to my van.

I stood outside the van as our three maknaes climbed into the back seat.

After Dino sat down I put the seat up and sat down.

"Move over would you." Dk said as he stood outside the van.

"Just go around the other side." I said.

I saw The8 go around but Dk still stood there.

"It's just easier if you move." He said.

"For you maybe, but for me it's easier if you go around." I argued back.

By this point The8 had made it around the van and was sitting in the far left seat.

"Ag! Fine!" Dk gave up and when around and I closed the door. "Move."

"No." I looked over to see The8 not moving.

"REALLY?!" Dk yelled and everyone started laughing.

Dk started making weird noises as he climbed over The8 and sat in the middle.

"I was going to move." The8 said as he closed the door.

"I don't care." Dk said, even though anyone could tell he did.

After a few minutes, Woozi came in looking grumpy.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Hoshi wouldn't switch with me." Woozi said as buckled his seat belt.

"So?" I asked.

"I don't want to be stuck with you idiots." Woozi said.

"Love you too!"Dk yelled close to Woozi's ear.

"Be quiet." Woozi said. "Our manager said to leave before the other car." Woozi spoke to the PD driving.

As soon as we left everyone started talking and fooling around. Woozi even joined in our fun for a bit.

"Who you texting?" I asked as I stole Dino's phone from him.

"Hyung no!" Dino yelled as he leaned over my seat trying to get his phone back.

"Dino sit down and put your seat belt back on!" Seungkwan told Dino but he didn't listen and continued to grab for his phone.

"Dino! Sit down!" Our PD yelled, his eyes coming off the road as he did.