Chapter 13: Tempting the Temptation 1

Let me lick you up and down till you say stop
Let me play with your body, baby, make you real hot
Let me do all the things you want me to do
'Cause tonight, baby, I wanna get freaky with you

Baby, don't you understand
I wanna be your nasty man
I wanna make your body scream
And you will know just what I mean (You know what I mean)

(Silk; Freak Me Lyrics)

~~~~~~~~
Unedited

Nicolas put Nicolai's knapsack on the armchair on one of the corners before he laid him down on his humongous bed and gently took his shoes off and tucked him inside the bed comforter.

He looks really exhausted since he didn't wake up from the whole ride and until he laid him down.

Nicolas quietly grab a shirt, a boxer and a pants, and headed to the washroom. He closed the washroom door gently and quickly undress.

Not long, he felt his arousal swept over by the cold water. Goosebumps spread all over his body as the cold water penetrated his skin. He quickly wash his body and hair and stepped out of the shower, turning the water off.

Moments later, he was all dressed and feeling refreshed. He quietly walked out the washroom and shifted his eyes on his son's sleeping form.

Nicolas walked to the bed and sat on the edge, watching his son with overwhelming love. His heart swelled with pride and happiness. He never thought this day would come.

All along he thought he's going to spend his life alone in misery. No son, just his wealth, until he die.

An idea of paying someone to bear his child had ran his thoughts gazillion times, but he always end up with NO.

And, empty feeling somewhere in his heart when the thought of Adriana ran across his mind.

How he wish they were good with Adriana. He wished she will forgive him soon. But judging how tough she was handling him, he knew he had a lot long rides to take before she will succumb to him.

Nicolas stood up gently and quietly left his room, sighing momentarily.

He walked to his bar and poured him a whiskey and mixed it with coke and a few cubes of ice. Making a little sip, he made his way to his living room and turned the TV on. Flicking on the channels with his mind still reeling on Adriana. How he wasted all those years, because he was a very irresponsible and selfish man.

Nicolas flick the channels aimlessly. Then, he glanced on his watch and he realized it's almost five. He will just wait for his son to wake up and they could have dinner together.

He will bring him to anywhere he wanted to eat. Nicolas smiled at the thought.

Nicolas kept on sipping his whiskey while his eyes was glued on the Italian show, but he wasn't really paying attention. His head was somewhere else until he felt the exhaustion slowly kicking in.

He downed the last content of his whiskey and place the empty glass on the coffee table, then he laid down on the sofa horizontally, leaving the TV on. Once in a while, he glances on the TV trying to grasp the show, but his eyelid grew heavy each seconds.

Few minutes later, he felt his body shutting off and he welcomed sleep, thinking to just nap until his son's up.

Adriana felt empty after like an hour, tidying up their house. Now that she's sitting while waiting for their dinner, she felt that hole in her heart. She wondered if her son was already up, and what was the two doing at this moment.