Chapter 2: News

'' What's wrong with that?'' '' Like l said, l don't do that sort of thing.'' '' But she-'' I walk off stage and towards my dressing room, away from all the cameras and actors. '' Levi!'' I shut the door behind me as l enter the dressing room. I sigh silently then walk over to my clothes rack and grab a grey hoodie with some black skinny jeans. Quickly changing into the clothes, l step out once again. The director walks up to me and grips a fistful of my hoodie as he yells at me. '' You do know that you won't get paid for this scene correct?! '' Good. I already have enough money as it is. A few less dollars out of my pocket won't hurt. '' '' You're not the only one that's not getting paid! You are our main attraction to these damn videos!'' '' I'm not a circus freak.'' I swat his hand away from my hoodie and walk towards the exit with one of my bodyguards. '' What about her?!'' The director shouts out as he points towards ( Your name). I stop and glance back at him from the corner of my eye. '' It's not my problem. If she wants to lose her virginity so damn bad, then let it be with someone else. I'm not a monster.'' Before that savage could rant off to me again, l shut the solid steel door behind me as l leave the main building.

A few hours pass by me just casually at home, reading a book. I may live in what seems like a decent home, but to me, it just seems like a cover-up. 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 stories, and one basement. Why so much space when l'm the one only living here? I set my glasses down on my nightstand and stand up to stretch my numb ligaments. Walking over to the velvet sofa, l grab the metallic hued remote control, quickly turning the TV on. I sit down on the cold cushions and lean back against it. '' This episode on How To Get Away With Murder-'' I changed the channel. '' Today on the Housewives of New Hampton-'' I change once more. It seems like all TV nowadays are about either violence or drama. The last channel l settle on is the local news. '' Yes Heather, today is going to be a storm... of sunshine! No clouds in sight, l'm telling you Jim, it's going to be a beautiful day!~'' I roll my eyes then place my index finger on the next channel setting. '' Thanks Erica. Now the headlines with Heather.'' '' Thanks Jim. You may all know him as the Playboy God in adult films, that's right, we're talking about one of the richest men on the planet, Levi Ackerman.'' I widen my eyes and quickly put the remote down next to me as l hear the news. '' Recently form private in tell, he has declined a production scripted video due to the main actress being a virgin. That's right the big old playboy didn't want to take away her virginity due to him not being a ''monster'' in certain terms.  But the real question is, Is he really? Tell us your responses at JAPNewsHeadquarters.com'' I shut the TV off and look down at my lap.

Who the hell told them about that.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE COMMENT, FAVORITE THIS LOVELY CHAPTER, FOLLOW ME KOUHAI'S, AND ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY!!!~ THANK YOU ALL!~ ^W^/~~