Dark Larry

"I should probably kill you now" I spoke seductively in a low and husky tone. I could feel him trembling against me, at this point I knew I could control him.

I had the poor boy pined against the nude shaded wall, a pistol in hand with the barrel pressed against the side of his head. I could tell he wanted me to spare him, you could say we made a connection in the month or so I had used to put this off. Our close proximity sent his heart racing for the first time today.

My finger on the trigger ready to release the bullet into his skull, in a matter of minutes I would have blown his brains out.

"Why haven't you then?" Harry quivered beneath me, he tried to stay calm as well as act confident but I knew he wasn't and deep within his body he knew that too. I smirked, this only caused more anxiety to build up inside him.

"Because you're my drug, baby." My lips took control, roughly attaching themselves against his skin. Attacking the spot in the crook of his collarbone - making their sweet assault. For a moment I surrendered to his warm lips, clinging to him as his heart stepped up pace.

I pulled away once I had marked my territory, I took a step back to inspect my piece of art. I nodded in approval, "It suits you."

Harry's cheeks slightly turned crimson, I guess I had that effect on him. He was-- how could I put it... captivated by me. "If you can't shoot me, then don't..."

I bitterly laughed, my head hanging back. This was amusing .

"You have no idea... I have to do it, I have no other choice." It was my job - I had already been angering Nikolai; he was suggesting I was losing  my reputation in the company.  I usually found excitement and adrenaline in firing a gun but this time not so much.

"We could runaway?" He innocently suggested.

I  dryly laughed, "I don't do fairy tales, love."

Slowly I trailed the silver gun up and down his cheek, I could tell it sent a cold shiver down his spine. I could feel the fast movement of his wild heartbeat against my clothed chest.

His breath hitched. I leaned in to kiss his lips one last time. "I wish I didn't have to do this, You could say that I love you"

His heart lurched painfully into a beating frenzy at my words, he knew in less than an hour he would no longer be existing on earth. I could see tears finally falling after pooling in his emerald oceans for a while, subconsciously the pad of my thumb wiped away the stray tears.

"I love yo--"

Sound of the gunshot cut him off, interrupting his sentence. It echoed around the room, no doubt the neighbours would be figuring out what had just previously happened moments before. I held his lifeless body in my arms, slowly setting him down on the carpet. Within seconds a rouge substance had bled into the cream coloured carpet - that was Harry's blood.

Regret filled my veins. Maybe I should have ran, we could have been happy for a while until the next bad thing occurred. I heard the sound of sirens growing closer and closer by the second, I stayed where I was. I didn't care that I was about to get caught - I deserved to give Harry the justice he deserved. Maybe it was finally time to stop running?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                          -----------
************************************************
If you want me to do more then please donate your coins to me
*************************************************

So this wasn't very smutty and neither will the next one but this is the last Larry one for a while.  After the next imagine it will be very sexual so make sure you  keep this book in your library