Chapter 19:

Tara

"Where is Zain?" My mom asks me.

"With Ms. Shannon still if he isn't already back home with Dez." I said. "You know he's plotting to come here next since his grandma's spoil him so much."

"That's my baby and this is my other baby." She said rubbing my small baby bump. "What's the update on the bakery shop?"

"Got most of my legal paper work done. Got most of the interior of the shop done. Now just finish up the few final touches and in a month we should be good to have the grand opening. So you better be there." I say pointing at her.

"This is your dream. You know I wouldn't miss it." She said slapping my arm.

"Good." I said with a smile.

"You so extra sometimes." She said.

"I know. What's that you are eating?" I ask as she was eating crackers with some kind of dip.

"This ranch cheese dip I bought from the market to try and it's so good. You want some?"

"I'm four months pregnant and greedy, so yes." I said taking a pretzel cracker and trying it. "Mmmm."

"Take the rest greedy." She said handing it to me.

"You know me so well."

"I do, which is why I know when something is wrong. You came here saying you wanted to talk and we haven't been doing any talking for real."

I sighed leaning back on to the couch. "So let me tell you the newest rumor. A rumor started by a bored, no life having hoe on a social media site."

"Oh gosh." She said shaking her head.

She already knows how me and these social networks go.

"There is this fake page going around on every social network me and Dez have, commenting on all of our things saying that this baby I'm pregnant with is not Dez'"

"What?"

"Exactly, what? And guess whose baby this person is claiming the dad to be?"

"Who?" She asks looking confused.

"Austin."

"What? It's been what, over three years since you were with him."

"Exactly! Which is why this all is throwing me the hell off. Austin's mom even called asking and I literally said no disrespectful, but hell no. It's pissing me off that everybody wants to continue questioning me when I'm not that type of girl. I was with Austin three years ago, when he was actually my boyfriend. Never been with anybody other than Dez since.

"Did Austin ask you about it?" My mom asks.

"No, because he knows. He did text me one day and was like stop paying these fake ass pages any mind that's what they want. You know what's up. Then he also apologized for his mom calling and questioning me."

"I think Dez is even starting to believe this bullshit." I said rubbing my temples.

"I ignored it at first and just blocked the person, but of course this no life having ass person keeps having a new page pop up. I didnt say anything to Dez about it because bitches harassing us, mostly me, on social media isn't anything new, and he always tells me to ignore them, but surprisingly he came questioning me about it which threw me all the way the off. Like, really?"

"Don't tell me after Dez doing all this good he's gonna believe a fake page?" She asks.

I shrugged, "I don't think so because he hasn't asked again since the first time, but I still can't help but think that he feels some type of way even tho he said he didn't."