Reader x Pixie!Eren: Pixie Dust

Let's get this over with, Trainees! I leave at seven!

Enjoy!

Over a couple of days, you have been helping your pixie friend, Eren to find a way back home.
You may wonder, how can a pixie go home? Eren gave you the answer almost immediately.

"Basically, I can "feel" home. Like, everything starts getting warmer whenever I'm close to home. It's a bit warm here so home might not be too far away." Eren gave an encouraging smile.

So your main target was ant hills or crooked trees. When Eren got closer to them, he'd shook his head. "Cold." He said.

He started to feel warmer when you both visited the next street. It surely wasn't any crooked tree. Finally, Eren found it.

It was a strange looking ant hill, it was purple. A few tiny flowers were blooming out of it. And you were certain you felt something weird about it.

Eren regained his normal size and fluttered his wings excitingly. "We found it! We found it at last! Oh this is the happiest day in my entire pixie life!" He smiled warmly at the ant hill, a few seconds passed but Eren hadn't moved.

"What are you waiting for, pixie boy?" You mocked. "Go home!"

Eren shrugged. "I don't know...I've come to a liking to this world. Can't I stay with you longer...?"

You smiled brightly at Eren and snaked your arm around his shoulders. "Glad you ask! Just tell me when you're fluttering home, okay?"

A few weeks rolled by and Eren didn't mention a single word about the ant hill. You two became close, the best of friends you could ever ask for. You never left each other's side and always bonded.

That is, until you were asked out by the hottest guy at school one day. Without having to think twice, you said yes. And raced home with a huge smile plastered on your face.

The door slamming open and close indicated that you were home. Happily, Eren greeted you by the porch with a warm smile.

"Welcome back, (y/n)! You seem awfully bubbly!" Eren greeted, he opened his arms for you to give him a hug, you did and squeezed him a bit out of excitement.

"I really am!" You giggled. "Something that can never happen happened during my pathetic high school life, Eren!"

"Lunch lady got fired and the school mistakingly hired a professional French chef?" Eren guessed.

"I wish. But nope! The hottest guy in school asked me out! On a date!"

Eren suddenly frowned. "Really...? Oh."

"Hey, you should be happy for me!" You elbowed him lightly. Seeing that this did not cheer him up, you caressed his cheek and gave a little smile. "Don't worry, you're still my number one." You chuckled.

Eren smiled a bit before picking you up and dropping you onto the sofa. "Movie marathon!" He yelled.

Saturday was your date, and you wouldn't stop talking about it. You were going all out for just one date. You bought new shoes, a new dress, you even scheduled a hair treatment at a salon. Eren was tad annoyed by you giving all of your attention to this date with some dude Eren is clearly way more attractive than.

Wait, was Eren jealous? He shook his head, he doesn't get jealous! Well maybe he is...but as friends! He remembered Mikasa saying that she got jealous over Armin cuz Eren was giving him all of his attention. Yeah! Jealousy between siblings.

Saturday rolled by and while you were fixing your make up, Eren walked in to your room.

"Hey, (y/n)...?" Eren called.

"What's up, pixie boy?" You replied.

"I think you shouldn't go..." He said.

Pissed, you glared at Eren. "Eren, I've been dreaming about this day ever since first day. Why can't you let me be truly happy for once?!"

"Why?! Don't I make you happy?!" Eren shot back. He can't control his temper very well.

"I don't know! You may not even be real! So please, don't get in my way!" You retorted and finally left. Eren stood there, shock in his eyes. He felt tears flowing down his cheeks as he feels the air getting thinner.

Eren closed his eyes and dropped to the floor.

An hour later, you were at a club with your date, you were trying to call your home number but Eren won't pick it. Worry flooded over you and you decided to go home.

"I...I need to go!" You said to your date. "I feel kind of uneasy."

Your date nodded and ruffled your hair. "Let me drive you home."

You smiled and followed him to the parking lot. There, you saw the ant hill, Eren's home, being taken down by some construction workers.

Something inside you snapped and you ran to it. "Stop that! You don't know what you're doing!" You yelled.

The workers looked at you confusingly before on of them pushed you back lightly. "Stay clear from the sight, miss. You wouldn't want to get your pretty dress dirty."

The deed has been done and the ant hill was taken down. You felt tear in your eyes before you dashed to your date and begged him to take you home.

You arrived at home and after a quick goodbye, you ran inside your house. Desperately calling for Eren.

"Eren! Please come out!" You searched for ever nook and cranny around your house until you could only search your room. You dashed in and gasped at the sight.

Eren lost all color in his body, and he slowly started to fade away. You ran to his side and held his hand. "Eren...Eren no..."

Eren chuckled lightly and caressed your cheek. "It's okay, (y/n)....it's hard to believe in things like me nowadays. Thank you for the care you gave and showing such a beautiful yet cruel world." He lightly kissed your lips and smiled, tears were flowing.

"I love you..." Then he faded away and a few dust was left behind.

That went to 100 to 0 reeaaally quick.

Alright Trainees! Tiny anouncement! You can request again!
However! It CANNOT be a character request. Only scenarios! Yep. So If I deem your scenario entertaining enough, I shall do so and assign it to a character! Yeeee.

Until then, Be Humanity's Hope, Trainees,

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!