#NoMoreBullying

"Ok so I choose this book because in some way I can compare to it. So this story is about a girl named Abigail and her best friend killed himself because he couldn't handle the bullying any more. She would stand up for him. Not in the best way but she would. After he died she moved schools with her brother and got to know this guy and he ended up being one of the people that also bullied her best friend not as much as the other people at the other school but he still did but they got over that and are together but either ways the reason I chose this book is because I know how it feels for someone to bully you non stop and no one standing up for you but he had that in the end I know he killed himself but he knew he had someone there for him someone who will always stand up for him. This book is...... It's just... It's like the author was there and was writing what should have been happening (not the killing part but the standing up for bullies part)"

Submitted by zezelover123

Thank you so much, zeze! <3

Um yeah, I don't know what to say but.. To be honest...bullying is wrong, and I'm sure you all know that. People bully for many reasons though:

Jealousy
Makes them feel 'big'
They're bullied at home

But it is no reason to bully! When you bully someone, it will have serious consequences :/ it's not just physical bullying too... Emotional and cyber bullying are serious cases too...

Bullying is just wrong. End of.

If you know someone is being bullied, help them. Tell someone. To be honest, ughhh why do people bully?!?! It's gets me sooo pissed off -.- I will stop this here because I will end up ranting on and on...

~

NoMoreBullying