Unauthorized rescue mission in progress

...August 10th...2015..

...Monday...3:48 PM....In a mobile submarine...

"What do you have in place of a gut?" Tangton asks.

"Fire," Patrick said.

Tangton sat there, stunned, in silence.

"....This may seem inappropriate but how do you get waste  with a firesome gut?" Tangton asks.

"You know, for a mortal being, you don't understand a thing about the digestion tract," Patrick said. "My stomach is water on fire, I have what you may call little teeth lined up in  a tract that make the food even smaller for the stomach to burn off---which takes hours, honestly--and what remains of the fire is turned into harmless water."

"That is fascinating," Tangton said.

"I was born in the world of supernatural and aliens,"  Patrick said. "If I were to reveal my real form you would want eye bleach and holy water."

"What makes you think that?" Tangton asks.

"The last time I did show; they did exactly that and lost their eye sight," Patrick said.

Tangton laughs.

"Was that a priest?" Tangton asks, amused.

"No," Patrick said. "A nun. A pretty nun in training."

Tangton gasps.

"Oh my god, what were you thinking?" Tangton asks.

"I was in love," Patrick said. "I was consumed by what you call fluffy feelings. It is a reason why I despise getting close to anyone important."

"Hah, just like the boss lady," Tangton said.

"Different reason, mortal being," Patrick said.

"Hey, it seems like you'll outlive me!" Tangton said.

Patrick sighs.

"Truth is; I wouldn't want to outlive you," Patrick said. 

"And what about the firesome intestines?" Tangton asks, changing the subject. "You just basically told me you have a gut."

Patrick sighs.

"I just told you I have body teeth," Patrick said.

"No, you are just confused on body terms," Tangton said.

Patrick is the one driving the submarine through the water in the deep ocean following  Ant-Girls tracker.

"I know how to kill humans very slowly," Patrick said. "You wouldn't want to be on my bad side."

"How is your gut teeth not on fire?" Tangton asks.

"They coated in Costial Calatal," Patrick said. "They are very resistant against flames. The flames condense what remains of the food  into a melted down easy to digest food that loses it moister through the next hole. The flames intensify."

"God, do you even poop?" Tangton asks, in intrigue.

"You are disgusting," Patrick said, turning red.

"But seriously, do you?"  Tangton asks.

"The end result is ash stuck together; you disgusting fog man," Patrick said.

"You are very fascinating," Tangton said.

"I do not take compliments, mortal being," Patrick said.