Chapter 17: McCat Nuggets

It's my birthday! August 27! So this is dedicated to me! •_•

Friday

Masky and Toby brought Jack and Hoodie to the apartment. Which was actually quite nice. Two bed two bath. How they afforded it is unknown.

The sleeping situation was totally set up. Hoodie was sure that Toby planned this all out. Hoodie and Jack shared a room. A bed. A great night of sex. Well that's what Toby wanted to believe but it didn't happen.

The five (Masky,Toby, Jack, Hoodie, and Smile.) sat around the coffee table since they didn't have an actual table. Masky worked really hard to steal as much furniture as he could.

"I saw this great place where you could get a job, Hoodie!" Masky said.

"... How are you so happy?" Hoodie asked bewildered.

"Drugs?" Smile suggested.

"Very funny. But no. I'm just happy to be with the love of my life." Masky and Toby rubbed noses.

"I thought this would be cute but it's kinda disgusting."

"Welcome to Tiger's Light the best fast food in town. What can I get you?" Hoodie asked the millionth customer.

"Can I have some pancakes?" The fat customer asked.

"We only serve that before 10:00." Hoodie replied.

"I want pancakes. I have the money."

"We don't serve them after 10:00." Hoodie bite back an eye roll

"I want PANCAKES!" He bellowed.

"We don't serve pancakes you fuck!" At that moment Hoodie's manager walked by.

"Brian can I talk to you in my office." He said grinding his teeth.

A/n:
Brian is Hoodie's real name btw.
But sorry for not updating.
Um yeah.

Vote you lil ducklings.

And comment.

JUST DO IT.

XD