Pietro- Thunderstorm

(Requested by vibranium-necromancy )

Thunderstorms. One of the few things that keep the Avengers from venturing out of their HQ. Which means that everyone is either sleeping or wandering around the empty building with nothing to do.

You smile deviously when an idea pops into your head. Jabbing Pietro in the arm, you ignore his scowl and say quietly, "I bet you ten bucks that you can't remove Bucky's arm without him waking up,"

He scoffs, spinning on the office chair to face you from with a raised eyebrow. "You are trying to get me killed, yes?"

"Not if you're fast enough. But, I guess you're not up to it-"

"I have never said such a thing," He says. "I simply do not know how to remove it,"

You sigh, "You don't remember that Tony showed us how to do it?"

He frowns. "I do not recall this event,"

"Oh, right. That's because I hacked the security cameras and watched how to detach it just for a very special situation just like today. So, you up for it?"

After giving Pietro a very detailed explanation of how to remove Bucky's arm, you give him the tools and wish him the best of luck.

It's been five minutes since Pietro rushed off, and there's been complete silence in the HQ.

Suddenly, Pietro's zooming into your room with Bucky's arm in his hands. "I have done it! I have-" the metal fist swings forward, barley missing Pietro's nose as he jerks back. "oh no,"

"PIETRO!"

Your eyes widen. "Run,"