Chapter 44

*Janice Pov*

"I don't want to wear it, Adi." I said, pushing away the big sweater.

"But you will get cold, Jaan. Listen to me please." He said and at last I indeed wore that.

We both walked outside and saw that everyone is reaching the busses. I glanced at all the girls, and I started removing the sweater as they all are looking great while I am covered in this stupid sweater.

"What are you thinking? Don't remove it." Adi stopped me again.

I glared at him before walking towards the bus where our pair is seated. Pooja and Kamal even went to an end and divided all the couples in two groups to not have any confusion.

"Nice sweater, Janice." Giri said, laughing and I wish I can pour water on his head again like yesterday.

"Hey! Don't say anything to her." Adi said while I turned to glare at him for making me wear this.

After getting on the bus, I looked outside the window and didn't even say a single word. Finally, we reached a place where they selected for all of us to explore.

We walked in groups and saw that there are many other tourists here. Adi held my hand and squeezed it and I didn't stop him.

"Let's go back." I heard someone saying from our group.

I frowned and turned to look at all of them and saw that they all are shivering. Why are they feeling like that? I thought and glanced at other groups as well, but even they are behaving the same.

"What is happening?" I asked them still confused.

"What is happening?! We are freezing here." One girl said.

"I informed all of you to wear some more layers as it will be really cold at the place where we go right? Why didn't anyone follow it?" Kamal asked, folding his hands.

I glanced at Adi and saw that he is grinning at me. I just hugged him tightly, then and there in front of everyone.

"I am sorry!" I said, stepping back.

"Say proper sorry in our room." He said, shaking his head, and I immediately slapped his shoulder.

"Let's just go back before these both start some PDA." Pooja said, and I started running behind her hearing that.

After a few minutes of chasing, she asked time out and Adi pulled me back not to push her so in the end, we all returned with everyone except four of us chattering their teeth.

"Hey, Giri! How are you feeling?" I asked him faking innocence.

He just glared at me and looked away while I laughed. Adi just shook his head, looking at me, and I smiled at him.

We all got down, and everyone rushed inside their room for the warmth. Pooja and Kamal shook their heads seeing that and said, "At least you both followed the rule."

"She actually gave a tough fight to not." Adi said showing me.

"You don't break rules Adi, and I know that very clearly." I said, rolling my eyes, remembering him saying that so many times already.

"Ok! We will just spend some time with everyone after they get warm. We shouldn't waste a day because of this incident right." Pooja said, and they both walked away to see the arrangements.

We both walked inside our room, and I started removing the sweater while he swatted away my hands before doing it by himself. But the only problem is he didn't stop with just that cloth.