Reader x Farlan: Video Games

I love Farlan. So much.

Enjoy!

With a little grin on your face, you stared magnificently at your gaming set up. It took you two hours to clean the entire room and another hour to set up your consoles and games. You happily skimmed through your large collection of PS4 games and finally decided on playing Beyond: Two Souls. You popped the CD in and turned off the lights before sitting comfortably on the sofa.

One fourth in the game, the door opened and somebody opened the lights. You hissed at the sudden brightness and readjusted your eyes at the accused.

"Farlan!" You happily called.

"You're playing video games again? Don't you remember that we have finals tomorrow?" Farlan frowned.

You saved your game and clicked exit. You ejected the CD and properly placed it back in its case. "Well, yeah. But games relaxes me, y'know? The plot, the graphic designing, the characters. Oh the music." You swooned.

Farlan shook his head, he crossed his arms and leaned on the door frame. "Let me guess, you haven't even looked at your text books. Really now, (y/n). Finals are an important asset to getting in a good university. I don't understand why you'd waste so much time on...these."

You shrugged. "What can I do? It helps. Everyone has their own way of studying. You and Isabel binge study, which I think is pretty useless since you'll forget everything you studied about the following day. Upperclassman Levi cleans while Hanji recites what he needs to know."

Farlan sighed. "I know." He scratched the back of his neck.

You patted the spot next to you on the sofa. "Play a game with me, Farlan. See how right I am."

Farlan immediately shook his head. "Hell no. I still have to study the Revolutionary War." He was about to leave when you called him once more.

"Come on, let's play Assassin's Creed! It'll help, I promise!" You showed him a plate of hot pockets. "Free food~"

Farlan groaned and plopped next to you. "I'll play, just so I can show you how wrong you are."

***

Three hours later, you two were half way with the game and Farlan was amazed by how the game had what he needed to learn, and he was sure this wasn't going anywhere because the way they portrayed it was very graphic.

You leaned on Farlan's shoulder as you controlled your character with ease, creeping up on your target. Farlan's character took out all of his targets with ease. At the end, both of your characters looked at each other, nodded and placed the American flag on the ground. The one with thirteen stars in a circle.

Farlan applaud. "Finally! I thought we'd get stuck on that stage!"

You nodded. "Ready for the next one?"

Farlan didn't think twice. He nodded and leaned back.

Night rolled by and Isabel wandered away from her room after studying Statistics and Biology for more than four hours. She looked for Farlan and you but couldn't. Until she heard excited yells coming from the vacant room that was yours. Isabel peeked through the small window and smiled at the sight.

Farlan and you were cuddling under a blanket with controllers on your hands. Shocked faces were imprinted on your faces and Isabel couldn't help but giggle. She decided to leave you two alone and make dinner for herself.

Yeee.

Comment a scenario you wish to request and I'll see what I can do!

Until then, be Humanity's Hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!