WonKwan (fluff)

It was Thursday, August 27.

All the members were at a restaurant eating their hearts away.

All the members except Boo Seungkwan. The poor thing had been sick all week and he couldn't leave the dorm until he got better. Good thing promotions were over, that way he didn't have to sing when his throat hurt.

He laid in bed, watching a movie on his phone. There was a roll of toilet paper beside his head, because he had finished all of the Kleenex.

He coughed every once and a while, not caring how nasty it sounded since no one was home to hear.

Joshua promised that he would bring food back for Seungkwan to eat, but the latter already knew that Mingyu was going get to it on their way home. Then Mingyu would get in trouble by Jeonghan and end up having to wash the dirty clothes.

Seungkwan sighed.

He wasn't one to stay quiet the whole day, yet he was alone with no one to talk to.

He looked at the clock on his phone: 9:29 pm.

Shouldn't they be home by now?

Right as Seungkwan finished his thought, the front door opened and loud boys entered the dorm.

Seungkwan put his phone under his pillow and pretended to be asleep, laying down on his stomach.

He could hear Seungcheol tell the others to shut up because "Seungkwan might be sleeping."

The door opened to his room and Seungkwan shut his eyes tight.

He was expecting either Joshua or Jeonghan to walk in, or even curious Chan, but when he heard the voice of the mysterious figure, he knew it wasn't them.

It was Wonwoo, his roommate for the past week.

Due to him being sick, Seungkwan snored at night. Wonwoo was the only one who slept deep enough to not hear it. Hence, the deep voiced hyung became his new roommate.

"Seungkwan-shi?" Wonwoo called out, probably wondering if Seungkwan was awake or not.

But he didn't respond. He liked messing with his hyungs; making them think he was asleep was one of his fun games.

He felt weight on the side of the bed bring the mattress down slightly, and Seungkwan tensed.

If he was going to fool Wonwoo, he would have to be super still. Or at least that's what he thought he should do.

He felt Wonwoo's hand sweep the little strands away from his eyes.

"I know you're not awake, Seungkwan. You never sleep on your stomach."

"Creep," the word slipped out of Seungkwan's mouth and he groaned,"Dang it!"

Wonwoo laughed,"I got you."

Seungkwan sat up and faced in front of Wonwoo,"But do you really know if I sleep like that or not?"

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow,"What? No. I don't watch you in your sleep."

"But you watch Mingyu in his sleep," Seungkwan teased.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes,"When will anyone stop with that? I. Don't. Like. Mingyu. I like someone else."

Seungkwan smirked,"Oh yeah? Who? Do I know her?"

"Yes, you know him."

Seungkwan jumped up and down, completely blind to the difference in their sentences,"Oh boy! Is it....Lizzy noona?"

"Nope."

"Nana?"

Wonwoo shook his head,"No~."

Seungkwan pouted,"Aw! Give me hints!"

Wonwoo chuckled,"Ok, ok. My heart races only when I'm in front of you."

Seungkwan tilted his head in confusion,"Why are you singing Seokmin's part in Adore U?" He gasped loudly,"IS IT SEOKMIN?!"

Wonwoo choked on his saliva,"What?! No! Listen to the words."

Seungkwan sang the verse over and over, but still couldn't grasp the meaning,"My heart races only when I'm in front of you. My heart races in front of you. My heart...in front of you...I don't get it."

Wonwoo sighed and ruffled Seungkwan's hair,"Goodnight, Boo."

"Wait! You haven't told me yet!"

Wonwoo shook his head and stood up,"I'll tell you when you're older."

-

This was supposed to be cute but it just made me sad. Who else is emo right now?
It's raining super hard and it's hitting my window.
I've been writing a lot of ships lately. Should this book be titled "Seventeen OTP Imagines"? Lol.
Comment and vote!