Susan

Rachel's head snapped up as she heard a familiar male voice. Percy? No, they wasn't possible, Susan had told her specifically that there were absolutely no men here. One of the other girls probably just had the power to mimic voices. It didn't occur to her how the other girl would know Percy, much less his voice.
Susan stood up, flipping to face the door. She gave a glance at Rachel, "Follow." She commanded.
Rachel shakily lifted herself to her feet, wounds stinging her in reminder not to go against Susan. Even now, after the attack, Rachel still felt an unreasonable need to please this perfect image of a girl.
Susan briskly walked down the hall that seemed much, much longer than it had shortly before. Rachel had to practically run to keep in pace with the perfect, yet scary girl. And let her tell you, on trembling and sore feet that's no simple task.
Rachel winced with every step, but she was determined not to limp. Under no circumstances could she look weak in front of Percy.
A small part of her wondered why Percy was here, didn't he know there were no boys allowed? But the more pressing matter was this: What would Susan do to Percy? If she got him hurt, she'd probably throw herself of a cliff... Into the sea... Which was Percy's domain.
Way to make myself feel even worse! Rachel mentally scolded herself.
"So... Susan? What exactly are you going to do with Percy?" Rachel asked a bit timid.
Susan shot her such a severe look Rachel withered. Yet she had to know!

"You won't kill him or hurt him, right?" She pressed unwisely.
When Susan didn't reply, Rachel pushed herself forward, despite her aching feet and blocked Susan from proceeding down the never ending hall. The fire she saw dancing within Susan's once pretty eyes was awful. They reminded her more of the war god, Ares' eyes. Empty sockets of fire.

Susan shoved Rachel so hard she collapsed, causing a new pain to flare up in the space directly below her ribs. Rachel was scared, but she pulled herself up, leaning on the wall. Susan was already almost to the amazingly visible stairs. Rachel took a deep and pain filled breath, before stumbling after.
"Percy!" She cried as she went, desperation cracking her voice. "Look out! Don't trust Susan!"

She repeated again and again, praying to every God or goddess she knew that Percy could hear her. As she drew closer, she could hear Susan, her voice cold as ice.

"Perseus Jackson. There are no men allowed here. Dead men go to the underworld, to be judged. Leave now!" Susan commanded, slicing a pale hand across the air.
Percy's voice was muted, but she could hear bits and pieces. Using inference, she pieced together a sentence something along the lines of "I'm not dead! Neither is Rachel, return her to me or fear this person."
Rachel knew this wasn't a time to joke, but Percy sounded like a cheesy prince from a fairy tail, her sassy prince.

Then she blushed. What an embarrassing thought; she was nowhere close to a princess. No princess who needed saving had wild red hair, freckles, and a sharp tongue. If anything she was more like the village peasant who gets herself killed by making some smart aleck remark that offended some lord, lady or royal.

She blinked in surprise as her hand met the cold wood of the railing, she hadn't realized how fast she was going. Her body had, as her feet might as well be on fire and her side now had increased, like a spear jab that can't quite breach her skin.

Looking down, Rachel couldn't help but cry out in relief, because there at the foot of the marble stairs was her very own Percy.
Percy's face broke into a grin, then he placed one foot on the first marble stair. Susan hissed, and Rachel realized with a start that she was changing into some hideous creature. She grew to eight or nine feet, expanding with muscle, her designer outfit becoming something of the likes you'd find in the army. Her eyes melted away to reveal tell tale fire eyes.
Percy bared his teeth. "Ares!"

The war god had the nerve to let out a deep chuckle. "I told you I'd get my revenge. You set off a war punk."
Rachel just stared at the god or goddess? Ares still had Susan's form, on steroids. "My revenge? I take her. That hurts you more than if I crushed your puny mortal spine. Should teach you to respect true power!"

Percy shook with the effort of not charging the god, his very bones shaking. "Damn you, leave her alone!" He yelled.

Ares aura certainly wasn't helping, and it was taking effect on Rachel, Percy and fake Susan's sister, the one with glasses who's name slipped her mind.

Without thinking, Rachel signed her death warrant, and charged the god. She blindly kicked, reaching only his shin. Ares looked down at Rachel, his-hers? It grinned and threw his left punch into her gut in a downward jab.

Rachel lost her senses as she flew through the air, breath knocked out of her chest. She seemed to be in slow motion, and vaguely in the distance she heard Percy screaming. Then she slammed into the wall, and crumpled to a broken heap against it. She blinked once, with blurry vision, as Ares advanced on her.

"Say goodbye to the leprechaun!" Ares crooked grin was the last thing she saw as she blacked out.

Oh my gods I'm so sorry this chapter took so long, I honestly forgot. Anyway, question of the chapter:

Will Rachel and Percy prevail? Or  will Ares get his revenge on Percy?!?

I had the on the moment idea of making Susan ares, sorry for those who don't really like it. Felt like it needed a plot twist. Er anyway, see you all!