34. Morning Shower

Sorry for the long wait!
If you guys follow me on Twitter: @Helenaxsofie
For long waits like this one you get the satisfaction of tweets from the boys (Marco and Rafael) sexy Pictures/Gifs and sneak peaks of what the next chapters will bring.

Quench your thirst for dangerous yet goofy boys and join our twitter family Or how Rafael likes to say be a Diosa.

**Not Edited!!**
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Children screaming, women screaming, men screaming-- guns being shot, lives being threatened.

I helplessly stared on watching the person I love.. Be the one to hold the gun and do this to the petrified people.

No, no it's not him, that's not the man I've grown to know.

"It is." Stefan's face appears, grinning down at me before kissing across my shoulder and neck.

I reacted with anger immediately, before my eyes shot open.

Oh shįt, I adjusted to the situation.. Rafael cursed and held on to his lip that was bleeding now.

Oh, it was a friggin dream! and I punched him in the face when he tried to kiss my shoulder, the hell is wrong with me?

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay--?" I bit my lip, terrified at how I'd been reacting lately, first Alec and now Rafael.

Rafael chuckled at me before lifting himself in a sitting position. "Lucky you didn't break my nose-- Didn't realize you hated morning kisses so bad."

I shook my head immediately. "I don't hate morning kisses, I think I just accidentally hit you when I turned?"

Rafael raised an eyebrow at me before grabbing a tissue from the side table and putting it on his lip. "No, you punched me with full force like you were protecting yourself. I guess teaching you how to fight is backfiring on me."

"I swear I didn't mean to hit you, I thought I was-" I shook my head, not wanting to continue. Rafael was glaring at me.

"You were distressed in your sleep, I was trying to wake you up slowly because I know when someone tries to wake me up harshly it doesn't help, but now I know for you it's the opposite. What were you dreaming about, Diosa?" He slowly moved me closer, his hand coming up to move my hair behind my ear softly, he was full of concern.

I fiddled with my fingers, he was either going to be understanding and calm or angry and revengeful.

"I've kind of forgotten but Stefan was there, that's why I punched you, I thought you were him." I pressed my lips together. Don't freak out please.

I watched the features on his face go almost stone like, his jaw clenching which made his jawline look impossibly sharp when he turned his head. His hard eyes looked back at mine before they softened.

"He needs to be dead." He said it so easily like it was okay to say someone needed to be dead.

I frowned at him, folding my arms around me. "Rafael, you can't say that."

"Yes I can, he deserves to be dead. He's not right in the head, he hurt you and it boils me, he gets to walk around and breathe. What about countless other people that he's.." Rafael shut his mouth, burying his head in his hands. He jumped up from the bed in nothing but his pants from the night before. "What the fuçk am I on about? I sound like the biggest hypocrite, I'm exactly like him."

He shook his head in disbelief before pacing off to the bathroom in the hall.

My chest tightened, shįt he can't say that..
Yes, he's killed people.. He's in the mafia for gods sake, kill or be killed right? I would never be okay with it, it's inhumane.. But Rafael's had been a mess since he was born, controlled all his life.. He couldn't possibly think he was like Stefan, he had a totally different heart and mindset to Stefan.