Chapter 27

Harry's P.O.V

"Do you remember when I walked in on them having sex last year?" I heard a whisper say. I groaned and buried my face deeper into Draco.

"Yeah I do." The other voice said.

"Go away." I heard Draco mutter.

"But dads it's Christmas!" Ted yelled so Draco shifted and turned on his side.

"Yes I realize that," He chuckled. "Give us some time; we'll be down in a few minutes." 

"Alright fine." Scorpius said. I opened my eyes and watch them leave. I looked at Draco who smiled at me.

"Merry Christmas." He kissed my head.

"Merry Christmas love." I smiled back at him. I sat up and stretched before we both got up and got dressed. "Are you ready for today?" I asked.

"No," He frowned. "I'm nervous."

"Don't be, you're a great father." I kissed his lips gently.

"Thank you," He smiled. "It's just Scorpius doesn't really know my parents, sure mother was at the wedding but she doesn't really know him."

"Well she'll get to know him now," I assured. "They want to be part of your life so it'll work out."

"I sure hope so. Scorpius is aware that they're coming over, I told him to be his self."

"Good." I pecked his lip and we left our room to go downstairs.

"There you two are!" Ted yelled. "Can we open our gifts now?" He asked.

"Yeah yeah go ahead," Draco answered. We sat on the couch as the boys opened their gifts. We got them each a new broomstick, some things from triple W's and other things. They said thank you and gave us our gifts. Ted gave us parenting books to be amusing and Scorpius bought us stuff for the babies, like blankets and bibs.

"Thank you guys," We smiled and they nodded their heads in welcome. Draco turned to me and smiled.

"Would you like your gift?" He asked.

"Draco, I told you, you didn't need to get me anything." I huffed. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"You got me a gift yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Then of course I'd get you one." He said. He walked passed the boys and retrieved a box. It was small and rectangular. "Here you go my love." He handed it to me so I opened it and smiled. It was a necklace; a little dragon wrapped around a green tooth looking thing. I smiled and blushed a little. "It's kind of cheesy but I figured since I'm your dragon, I figured you should wear my sign." He blushed.

"I think it's great actually." I kissed him gently. "You're really going to like my gift then." I pulled out the box from my pocket and he opened it eyeing me cautiously. He finished opening it and smiled. It was a simple black raven necklace. "I figured since I'm your raven you could wear it."

"That's adorable." He said putting it on. "Great minds think alike I guess." He smiled. I smiled and planted a kiss on his lips. 

We stood up and decided to get the house ready for the day. However as we were, Scorpius was having a meltdown about our visitors.

"What if he's mean to me?!" Scorpius whined. "I've never met the man!"

"Scorpius you'll be yourself and if he is mean to you, then you will ask him not to be." Draco said. "As for mother, she'll be very sweet towards you and you must treat her with respect." He demanded so he took a calming breath before nodding