Chapter ♞ 32: Confess (4)

A/N HOW OLD R U GUYS I WANNA KNOW

not edited, sorry for bad grammar and spelling

and join the panda cult today. ♥

and jesus i was gonna reveal who 'confessed' to you but i got so sidetrack so like there are gonna be like three more chapters titled "confess" sorry about that. on the bright side, next chapter will involve a... situation... with honey, mori, rima and etc. haha [maybe tyler and a twin]

-

"Wow,"

"Please, shut up."

"I knew you would have changed, but this..."

"Don't finish that sentence Tyler or I will literally kill you. They won't find your body, I swear."

"...Were you that low on cash that you joined your school's host cub?"

"On the contrary, she doesn't get paid anything." Kyoya spoke up, from his position which was on the delicate sofa that was placed across from you and Tyler. It wasn't that he was openly observing, but you could tell that he was analyzing Tyler based on his every move. You didn't notice it at first -Kyoya's odd pattern of judging nearly everyone he met- but after being with the Host Club for months, you saw some of their habits unravel. 

Tyler leaned forward from his chair as he attempted to hide the giant smirk that was on his face, and conceal that laughter pouring out of the corners of his mouth. His green eyes were beginning to water from the situation that he found so funny. Kyoya's words had obviously been the drop of water that managed to flood Tyler's rational sense, and soon you knew that jabs and jokes would be heading your way for days.

After a soft silence developed -aside from the fit a laughter about to erupt from Tyler- Hikaru brought up the most important and obvious question. It was the only reason you all were in the room, in fact. 

"Kyoya, what are we going to do about Renge?"

Now this girl certainly made her presence known to you- the first thing she did after managing to tackle you in the hallway, was state that she was the 'official self-proclaimed manager of the Host Club' and that you would also look 'absolutely perfect in a French Maid Cosplay costume'. Of course at this time Tyler was at a loss of words, and was still baffled at the fact you were in a Host Club at all- the fact that they forced you to dress up in themes depending on the seasons, had yet to register in his mind. 

Hikaru and Kaoru had been silent for most of the session, this was the first either of them had talked. Mainly they had been glancing between you and Tyler, and while Hikaru held an almost confused and perplexed expression, Kaoru openly showed his distaste of the two of you as a pairing. Though he said no rude words, his body language showed it all. 

The girl -who chose to sit awfully close to Kyoya- had flaring cheeks and a scary twinkle in her eye. 

"Finally- a female host! Y/N, I've heard so much about-"

"Who exactly told you about her?" Kyoya interrupted before he sighed showing his annoyment, though Renge ignored the obvious expression. 

"I read her file, obviously. Anyway, Y/N I have thousands of costumes planned and I even have your character planned out- I'm thinking along the lines of 'Girl gone astray, and is incredibly broken inside but is kind to those she meets... but her past is dark; can someone unravel her myseterious personality?' incredible trope, right?" She was practically bouncing in her seat from the excitement, and it was almost painful for you to burst her bubble.