제39장 (Chapter 39)

[Please play Beautiful by JiKookVHope lol]

{Haneul's POV}

The café went back to normal as it was before as the three boys left. Jungha did cry a while ago and he would surely ask the three of us a hundred times when Jungkook would visit us again. I remembered the time how impatient he was when he asked mom to buy him the toy car he saw at the mall; mom told him that she'll buy it the next day, but he wanted it that day so we had to convince him to the point we all slept late into the night.

I went back to the counter to get the payments of the customers as Jaemin went beside me to make the coffees and shakes. Ae sook busied herself by cleaning up the table while mom was serving the customers. Mom kept on smiling at me as she seemed satisfied by the events happening between Jungkook and me.

"Omma, when is Appa going to visit us again?" Jungha questioned me as Jaemin and I eyed each other.

"Sweetie, Appa would be busy for sure. Don't worry, I'll tell him to come back as soon as possible," I answered as I knelt down to his level.

"But when?" he questioned further.

I sighed, "Tomorrow,"

They were all I aware I lied. I was expecting Jungha to stop, but he questions came out of his mouth after another that it made Jaemin and I laugh for quite a time.

"If he'll come tomorrow then why not later or right now?" he positioned himself in front of the counter and swept the dust pitifully.

"Because he just left," Jaemin answered him for me as she continued to make the drinks.

"If he'll come tomorrow then why did he leave in the first place?" he asked once again but Jaemin misunderstood his question.

"Yeah, I wonder if he came back then why did he leave you a few years ago?" she asked towards me with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Come on Jae, we all know we had just finished fighting and made all things right. Don't try to ruin my mood," I said as I tried to hold back my smile.

She laughed, "Jungha, your mom is the queen of hard-to-gets,"

Jungha chuckled but it was obvious he didn't understand what his auntie just told him; and it made the both of us laugh harder. After that, he suddenly stopped. Maybe he was thinking of another question to ask us.

"Can I visit appa instead?"

I paused for a second, thinking how dumb I was for not asking Jungkook where he was staying and where he was working; what he does every day and what he usually does before he saw us again.

"Uhm, honey, let your dad visit you instead," I laughed since I had nothing to reply.

"But I want to see appa's house!" he begged as he successfully shot my heart with his pout.

"Okay, okay, I'll call him," I placed down my pen and went upstairs to get my phone.

I sat down for a while as I excitingly scrolled down my contacts list and dialed him. As soon as he picked up, I felt so tensed that I forgot the reason I called him. Why do I feel like I went back to high school and began feeling the same thing again?

"Haneul, are you still there? Why did you call me? Is there a problem?" he asked as I started to stutter and shake.

"Uh, yes... Jungha wants to visit you. Can you please send me your address?" I asked and heard him slightly laugh.

"Our son is so cute. Don't worry, I'll send you the address in a while,"

"Thank you," I answered. I was about to end the call but he then suddenly asked me something that made my heart beat faster like what he usually does to me every single time.