Chapter 2 The Cherry on Top

I then decide to call chad to see if I could find out if I can visit him sometime this week.

*ring ring ring ring ring*

I ended the call. "No answer" I said to myself as I sighed, "of course"

I then tried to call chad again and there was still no answer. I always got frustrated when he didn't answer, but I knew if he didn't answer he was probably busy. I drove home and I couldn't wait to sleep. I was so exhausted from grad night. As soon as I got into my bed I passed out.

~several hours later~

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and eggs. My stomach rumbled to the scent of it and I went towards the kitchen to see what I assumed. I assumed my brother was the one that was going to be making breakfast, but I was wrong and I saw my mom cooking. "Mom cooking? Ha" I said under my breath, "that's a first" she turns around and says, "morning sweetie!" I smiled and sat down at the table. It was very weird, because my mom can be Lovey-dovey when she's in a good mood or when she wants to, but she usually isn't. It was very strange to see my mom act so much like, well like a mom. She does come home more often, but she's such a workaholic that she hardly has any time to do mom chores, like cook. She then continued to say, "Chad called the house and was making sure you're okay and to tell you to call him when you woke up" I tilt my head in confusion. "Why did chad call the home phone?" I question. My mom just shrugged and handed me a plated with a pancake that was slightly burnt outside and not so cooked on the inside with a side of scrambled eggs. "Thanks mom" I said with a smile as I took the plate to my room to call Chad. I pace back and forth as I call Chad.

*ring ring ri-*
"Hey sweetie" Chad said in a cheerful tone. "Hey" I said back, "Chad, because we graduated and people are going to be going to college soon I was wanting to know if I could hang out with you today?" There was silence for a moment, it lasted so long I was beginning to think that the call cut out, but then Chad responded saying, "I can't I have work today and I already made plans to hang out with friends tomorrow" I sighed in disappointment. He knew I was sad, so he said at the last moment, "But I'm free all next week we can hang out then" I laughed. "You always know how to make my day" I then said my good byes and hung up the phone, because he had to go to work. I ate my pancake and eggs then started to get dressed for the day. My mom then called me into her room. She told me, "I know that you're now an adult and so now I can tell you this" uh oh I thought to myself is she kicking me out of the house what is she going to say? She continued, "I trust you to drive down to Anaheim with who ever, because I paid for two tickets to vid con." I nearly passed out. I put my hand to my forehead. I was assuming so much that she was going to kick me out, but to my relief she's giving me a graduation present. Then she looked concerned and asked with a worried tone, "are you okay?" I nodded to reassure her. Then I started to think, wait why would I think she would kick me out on the street I know she's not necessarily a mom, but she would never do that. I was being ridiculous and I thanked my mom for the tickets, gave her a hug then headed to my room. I wanted to think of who could go with me to VidCon. I really wanted to take Roni, because we both wanted to go so badly. Then an idea popped into my head. "Why don't I just take Chad" I said to myself. Chad had been so busy lately that I could never hang out with him and next week would be perfect, because he didn't have work at all and we definitely needed it. Then I decided to search if Diego was going to VidCon it would be nice to catch up with him again after all this time. It's been so long, and I still missed him. I searched on my phone. I saw that Dan and Phil were going to VidCon. I then saw a video Diego uploaded call "GOING TO VIDCON OMG". During the video he was just explaining how he was getting to VidCon and how he couldn't wait to meet some of us there. So Diego is going to VidCon. I then started to pack and texted Chad. I told Chad "hey loser xp I'm going to VidCon and I'm dragging you along with me." He immediately replied back saying "alright sweetie, I'll be packing :)" I was so excited to finally spend time with Chad at VidCon and to catch up with Diego again. "This is going to be awesome!" I said to myself.

A/N ~ hey guys I have some ideas for upcoming chapter and I was wanting to know if you guys would like to read from a different point of view, please let me know and stay beautiful!