The beginning

My name is Evangelise Cullen although most of the time I go by the name Eva Hale. Edward, Jasper, Emmett, Alice and Rosalie are my adoptive siblings. I consider Carlisle to be my father and Esme is my adoptive mother. Carlisle found me with I was seven, even though I looked sixteen. That was back in 1700 in Italy, my native town, which makes me 312 stuck in the body of an older sixteen year old, younger seventeen year old. To make things more complicated my heart rate is faster than that of a human, but I crave blood as if it is chocolate, my other craving. It is extremely complicated, no one understands it, even the Volturi that dad (Carlisle), and I hung out with a long time ago.  I have the normal vampire abilities, Precognition like Alice and Telepathy like Edward, but with the added bonus that if I touch a person’s hand I can hear every thought they have ever had if I choose to do so.

I have pale blonde straight hair that reaches my mid back, violet blue eyes, and I am roughly 5’9’’ with the figure of a pale, anaemic model. In the sunlight my skin glows rather than fully on shimmers which is just another complicated matter. I look extremely similar to a human Rosalie, so I play along as her little sister, just as Jasper plays the role of her brother. I may look a lot like Rose, but most of my personality traits are totally different. I am not a narcissistic or self-centred person, I understand that others think I am beautiful, but I do not agree with them, unlike Rose who would rip your head off if you said she wasn’t beautiful.

I am mostly like Alice. I have an optimistic outlook on life, I love to dance, sing, and play instruments (that’s more Edward which he caught from me) and shopping is what I live for, other than cars (again Edward, even if it was me first). I am obsessed with them and collect them. I have even done every type of car degree there is out there, trust me there is a lot. Emmett is my practical joke partner and Rose is often our victim as she gives the best reaction of ‘Eva, Em, you are dead I hope you have your running shoes on’ that makes us laugh the hardest.

“my dearest Eva, we need a little conversation” Emmett walked into my room and interrupted my musing on my 312 years of life.

“I like the way you think” I smirked at him reading his mind.

“so you agree then” he checked sitting on the floor with me.

“I would love to say yes, but...” I began and Alice walked through my door.

“wardrobe, makeup, hair, why are you nowhere near school presentable” Alice looked at me. I was in a pair of black ¾ length tracksuit bottoms and a blue crop top as I had just been out for a long run to pass the night seeing as I don’t have to sleep, but I can if I want to... another confusing matter.

“...Alice is about to walk through the door” I finished my sentence and Em shrugged, got up and walked out of the room.

“up and shower, I will choose you something to wear” Alice demanded.

“sure” I jumped up off the floor and walked into my bathroom.

Alice is the best sister in the world, I love her, she is amazing, she is fantastic, I just love her. She has picked out the best Miss Sixty dark blue skinny jeans and a simple black long sleeved top with black converses, just my style. I curled my blonde hair and framed my violet-blue eyes with light black eyeliner and mascara.

“Hey” I sung ruffling Edwards hair as I sat next to him at the table.

“why are you so annoying” he moaned putting it back in place.