Getting to Know MistyMe15...

These are the answers to the questions that your'll have asked me in the previous update...
P.S The Chapter is currently being written amd should be up by next week
So stay tuned...:D

PERSONAL DETAILS

Name: MistyMe15
(Sorry can't tell real name. Maybe later on;)

Age: It is an odd number

Birthday: 28 September

Country: South Africa

Hair colour: Dark Brown (Looks black)

Eye colour: Brown

Family: Mum, Dad and twin sisters (6 years old) BTW they are very mischievous and love to be crazy.

Favourite food: Pizza! :P, Ice Cream, chocolate. Simply I love FOOD!!

Favourite colour/s: Black, Blue, Purple and Silver

Favourite type of music: All but if I have to be specific, RNB, Singer-Songwriter.

Favourite song/s: All songs!!

Favourite T.V proramme: I don't have a favourite, I love to watch tv and anything that interest me.

Favourite type of clothing/shoes: Denim and SNEAKERS!!

That's enough of my personal profile and now this is the part regarding the book...

How did I start this book?
Well I read alot of books some on wattpad and some by well-known authors e.g. Lauren Kate, J.K Rowling, Joana Nadin, etc.
One day I said to myself "Lets write a book." and that is pretty much how I started writing. I loved reading and I was so inspired, not too mention my overactive imagination was already bursting with ideas for this book. So I started writing. I thought writing would be easy but I sure as hell was wrong!

Where did you get the idea for the characters?
Characters...well they are mostly a product of my imagination, other than that personality wise, I used some bits from own personality but William and Christy have more of my personality than the other characters. So they are like my children :)

Where do I get my inspiration from? What keeps me going?
If I get stumped when writing a chapter, I usually go and read the previous chapter, the emotions, events and the idea helps me to get an idea.
I mostly write on how I feel or events that happened during my day e.g. If I went to the beach. I will use the idea of a trip and I would work around it.
As for what keeps me going...that is pretty self-explainatory...the votes, comments and views is what keeps me going. So when I ask for votes and comments, it is to know that there are actually people out there that like my book and share the same passion to read.

How did I get the idea to involve Italy or italian roots with William?
As I mentioned in my personal profile I love PIZZA! So because of my craze, I involved Italian roots with William. But it's not just my love for food...I love the idea of the whole exotic, not so ordinary flare and I wanted that for William. There is a part of him that draws Christy in...is it his personality or charms or attitude I don't know...Christy just tells me that she is drawn to William but doesn't know why or the reason to it. It is the same with William but I think he juts finds Christy very amusing.

Well I can't think of anything else to say so...that's a wrap. I hope your'll learnt something about me and the book.*grinning* Expect an update by next week...so stay tuned!!

Don't forget to vote and comment and share with your friends

Love your'll lots like jelly tots
MistyMe15
xoxo