Meanie (Smut)

"Let's go somewhere. I can't take us being apart anymore. Let's just leave and be together."

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow, turning to look at Mingyu,"What do you mean?"

They were laying down on the older's bed. It was their day off from practice and they wanted to spend the day together. Sadly, it was raining outside and they couldn't go to the park like Wonwoo had wanted. So they just stayed home and slept all day.

Mingyu shrugged,"I just want to be with you forever. One day you'll be my husband."

Wonwoo blushed and hit Mingyu's chest,"Don't say things like that. You know how I get."

"Emo?"

Wonwoo hit him again,"Shut up."

Mingyu chuckled and pulled the other closer to his body.

They both knew no one would approve of their relationship. The members already caught them making out, and Seungcheol had talked to both of them individually. Wonwoo didn't know what the leader had told Mingyu, but on that day he could hear the two yelling at each other at the top of their lungs.

But they had refused to part from each other, and they were disobeying Seungcheol's orders that they couldn't be alone together.

But they were alone right now.

All alone.

"Mingyu?"

The other hummed softly into his hair. The taller had his chin resting on top of Wonwoo's head.

"I really do love you."

"How much?"

"A lot."

"Liar."

"It's true!"

Mingyu grinned widely, realizing the perfect opportunity,"Then show me."

It had been long since the two had shown any form of affection except hugging in front of fans, and they both craved each other's touch.

Mingyu shot up and instantly straddled Wonwoo's waist. He smirked at Wonwoo with white teeth,"Go on, show me."

The other whined,"But what if they walk in?"

"The door will be locked."

"But what about Dino? He's still young and if he hears us, he'll be scarred for life."

Mingyu leaned down,"Then I guess you'll have to control yourself."

Wonwoo pushed Mingyu off,"I can't. And that's why we aren't having sex."

Mingyu pouted,"Why not? I miss it."

Wonwoo stayed quiet and closed his eyes, making Mingyu antsy.

"Oh, c'mon Wonwoo! We haven't done it since debut!" Mingyu pleaded.

Wonwoo groaned,"Fine. But we're not doing it. Just making out, deal?"

Mingyu grinned. He knew Wonwoo couldn't resist either.

Mingyu found himself straddling Wonwoo's waist once more. He stared down at the older boy in front of him.

He smirked devilishly,"Deal."

Wonwoo instantly regretted giving Mingyu any sort of dominance, because the younger attacked his lips with intense hunger and lust. (Not that Wonwoo didn't like it though).

Mingyu bit the other's lips. He missed the way they felt -how plump and red they were. He couldn't control himself when it came to showing any sort of affection to his hyung, and it was pure torture when the fans asked for skin ship between the two. Mingyu always wanted more of Wonwoo, and he was never happy with how little he could have of him. 

He wanted all of Wonwoo, and he was going to get it somehow.

Ignoring the strict deal the two boys had made, Mingyu slipped his hand under Wonwoo's shirt.

The older reacted quick, but not quick enough. Right when he was about to yell at Mingyu for breaking the promise, a moan escaped his mouth as the younger found his nipple.

Mingyu's kisses became more rough, more intense.

Memories of the first time they had did it flooded back into his mind. Wonwoo had been so scared and shy. He would hide away from Mingyu under the sheets, and cover his red face when the younger revealed his package. Wonwoo was so sweet, and Mingyu would have never imagined that the shorter boy could be so loud.

"Mingyu, I said no,"Wonwoo managed to say against the other's lips.

Mingyu was brought back to reality and realized how rough he was being with the fragile hyung.

He leaned back and pulled his hand out from Wonwoo's shirt. He breathed heavily and stared at the older's chest.

He was already hard after only a minute of making out.

"Sorry."

Wonwoo sat up, and Mingyu slid down to the older's lap.

He pulled the younger's chin up, pecking him on the lips,"The others are leaving for dinner later. Let's wait until then."
Wonwoo sent Mingyu a smirk.

Mingyu kissed him again,"Be prepared to get sore."

-

Well that was...nice ??? Lol
Comment and vote!